• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CherryHill High (ALWAYS OPEN)

Are you ready for the bell to ring that signals to start heading to class? (Majority wins)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm fine either way

• Total voters
Yuki spoke first, she played with her fingers while replying. "I-I think it's the one how y-you were a-adopted...." After speaking, she waited for more students to answer. @Tokki

Kat

Kat calmed down a bit when she saw the Teacher sit down. "I Believe adopted is also a lie just because Telekinesis and being able to talk to spirits would just fit in with the demon on her head." Kat then hoped she wasn't being rude by saying her answer. Kat then took a second to look over her paper just to make sure she what she had written down.

-=-=((Students in art class Duke ((@XxBouncy BunnyxX)), Chris ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Aurora ((@Tokki)),Akiyama ((

@The Otaku Diaries))=-=-

<Bell rang which signaled you have 4 minutes to get the cafeteria>

Rachel

"Okay children you may go now," Rachel then waited for all the students to leave so she could head home.

Kat

Kat walked out of the class and started to head to the cafeteria. When Kat got there she saw a quite long line. Seeing no other choice she waited in line for her to get her food.

Rin had brought his own lunch and sat next to Annalise. "Hey beautiful. Need a little company?" He asked as he smoothly put his arm around her. Annalise just laughed at him and removed his arm. She scooted over away from him and was sitting alone again. Rin just shrugged and stood, sitting next to one of his fans as they shrieked.

Aurora walked to the cafeteria and saw the long line. She decided to use her telekinesis to get lunch because she knew she had limited time to eat and she didn't want to wait so long. When she got her lunch she looked around for a place to sit. She found an empty table to sit at considering that she didn't make any friends yet. She sat down and started eating.

Rin saw Aurora and then looked at Annalise. He smiled then walked back over to Annalise. He pulled her close and whispered pick up lines in her ear. Annalise laughed. "Hey person. Whispering like that in my ear tickles. And you should introduce yourself to personal space." She pushed him away and sat down at the table Aurora was sitting at, but just at the other end. Rin laughed and walked back to his fan girls. @Tokki

Aurora saw that Annalise sitting at her table and she slid close enough for her to hear her. "Isn't he such a flirt?" she said trying to start up a conversation. She didn't start out this day right and she didn't want it to end badly either. She glanced at Rin with an angry look. @Ayuna Kusado

Duke Mason

Duke sighed and headed towards the back of the cafeteria he didn't want to wait in a queue for food, he wasn't really hungry. He sat down with his back against the wall, he got out his sketchbook and started drawing the people around him. The cafeteria wasn't exactly luxury, he remembered that he had some gum in his pocket and got it out and chewed it. His drawing was just of the cafeteria, it was hard trying to draw everyone as they moved around so he kept having to rub people out and start again.

Aurora laughed, "I saw a few girls faint when he looked at them. Wasn't he flirting with you earlier?" she asked concerned. Even though she barely even knew her, she was still annoyed when Rin always bothered girls. @Ayuna Kusado

She nodded again. "Yeah he did twice. He's just that type of person I guess. He rules the sea of raging female hormones. Some of us though, prefer to walk on dry land." She said. Then she bit into her apple, being careful to be clean with it. @Tokki

"I see what you mean. Though he hasn't made a move on me yet but I do feel bad for you." she said. She didn't want to mention what she did in class earlier that day so she didn't say anything. She started eating her carrots. @Ayuna Kusado

She shook her head. "At least he entertained me for a while. Besides you, no one really seems to want to talk to me. And to be honest, I think Rin sees playing with those girls emotions as a joke." She said as she took another bite of her apple. @Tokki

Kimi said:

Duke Mason

Duke sighed and headed towards the back of the cafeteria he didn't want to wait in a queue for food, he wasn't really hungry. He sat down with his back against the wall, he got out his sketchbook and started drawing the people around him. The cafeteria wasn't exactly luxury, he remembered that he had some gum in his pocket and got it out and chewed it. His drawing was just of the cafeteria, it was hard trying to draw everyone as they moved around so he kept having to rub people out and start again.

Fylec looked at the line for food, "rats...I hate to wait..." Seeing Duke, made Fylec chuckle. Ryuk got bored and skipped through students waiting for food, and began eating some apples that were sat in a bowl. A couple students saw the apples disappear and looked puzzled.

Fylec tried not to laugh as he stood behind Duke, it was tough as he found Ryuk a great distraction from school life or life in general.

"Hey, Fylec... Apple?" Ryuk waved the apple at Fylec, being invisible to everyone but the holder of the Death Note - Fylec, it looked to everyone in the canteen that there was string holding the apple up.

Again, Fylec chuckled, this time louder than before.

"I agree with you. I only thought of this now but what if a girl confesses to him? Would he just reject them and break her heart?" Aurora wanted to discuss this with someone other then herself because sometimes she just wants to talk to someone. She ate her last carrot and moved on to her chocolate milk. @Ayuna Kusado

Annalise thought for a moment. "I hadn't thought about it before. But I wouldn't put it past him." She said as she took a larger bite out of her apple. @Tokki

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't really understand what those girls see in him." she looked to see girls falling for Rin left and right. She made an angry look and her demon protruded out of her back and scared off some of the girls. @Ayuna Kusado

"I do. They're so shallow they can't see past their own noses. He's not bad looking as far as males at this school go." She glanced at him and he winked at her. She sighed and looked back to Aurora. @Tokki

Kat

Kat finally had gotten her lunch and now was with the hard choice of where to sit. Kat saw Rin and a couple of other girls at one table so that was off the list. She saw another table with two girls she didn't know. Kat saw Duke sitting against the back of the wall. She just decided to sit at an empty table.

At the cafeteria, she goes to a corner and secretly makes her own food. Then, she looks for an empty seat. She decides to sit with Kat.

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:

Kat

Kat was eating her lunch when she saw a girl walk up to her table. She decided to smile at her and say "Hi." She then began to eat one of her carrots.

-=-=((@Kiel Farren))=-=-​
"Hi. Hope you don't mind me. Ooh! You are eating carrots? "Selene says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back