• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CherryHill High (ALWAYS OPEN)

Are you ready for the bell to ring that signals to start heading to class? (Majority wins)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm fine either way

• Total voters
Fylec took the apple from Ryuk, though to everyone else it looked like he caught it from thin air. Biting into it, he nodded, "not a bad choice of apple, Ryuk. Let's head to my dorm and i'll get my PE things."

Talking out loud to his shinigami friend, Fylec smiled, seemingly at nothing in everyone else's eyes, and then walked out of the cafeteria and towards his dorm.

[QUOTE="Kiel Farren]"Hi. Hope you don't mind me. Ooh! You are eating carrots? "Selene says.

[/QUOTE]

Kat

"Actually yeah would you like some?" Kat took out 3 carrots from her tray and waited for her response.

CellistCat606 said:

Kat

"Actually yeah would you like some?" Kat took out 3 carrots from her tray and waited for her response.

"Sure!" says Selene."Do you want to try my muffins? I made them with the help of magic."

Last edited by a moderator:

[QUOTE="Kiel Farren]"Sure!" says Selene."Do you want to try my muffins? I made them with the help of magic."
[/QUOTE]
Kat

Kat handed her carrots over to the girl sitting in front of her. After Kat gave her some of the carrots she immediately responded with a question if she wanted to try some of her magic muffins. Kat was not sure at all what could be in them so she decided to pass on the offer. "Thanks, but no thanks I'm not a big fan of muffins." Kat saw Duke and Chris both in the cafeteria but wasn't sure how the girl felt about more people coming over to sit with them, so Kat decided to ask her. "I have two questions now. First time would it be okay if I invite two friends over and secondly Hi my name is Kat." Kat found it a bit funny that she introduced herself after she asked her the question about her friends, but it a bit was too late for her to change anything.

CellistCat606 said:

Kat

Kat handed her carrots over to the girl sitting in front of her. After Kat gave her some of the carrots she immediately responded with a question if she wanted to try some of her magic muffins. Kat was not sure at all what could be in them so she decided to pass on the offer. "Thanks, but no thanks I'm not a big fan of muffins." Kat saw Duke and Chris both in the cafeteria but wasn't sure how the girl felt about more people coming over to sit with them, so Kat decided to ask her. "I have two questions now. First time would it be okay if I invite two friends over and secondly Hi my name is Kat." Kat found it a bit funny that she introduced herself after she asked her the question about her friends, but it a bit was too late for her to change anything.

"Suit yourself. And invite them, I want to know more people here. And hi Kat.

Kat

"Thank you so much I'll be right back and while I'm gone feel free to steal any of my carrots," she said with a big smile. Kat then turned around in her chair and got out of her seat and figured she would have to figure out who to invite first. Kat decided since Chris waved to her and she didn't wave back to him she would invite him over first. Kat then walked up to Chris and said " Would you like to come sit with me and," she just then realized she didn't her know or remember the girl's name so she just tried to say it as smoothly as she possibly could. "I mean would you like to sit with her and I? I'm also going to be inviting Duke as you might've assumed." She then stood there and waited for Chris' response.

@Ldybug123 @Kiel Farren

Then, she had a burst of inspiration! She could use it to make carrot cake! She could also make some friends. She made it and waited for Kat to surprise her with it.

Oh my gosh I forgot to introduce myself! Oh well. I'll just wait for her to return. Selene thinks in her mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Kat smiled then directed Chris to where the table was "You see that girl with the blonde hair the one sitting alone? Yeah the table she is sitting at is where you should be heading." Kat then pointed to where she described. "I'm going to be right on over there I just need to go invite Duke, okay?" Kat was about ready to go ask Duke, but she wanted to make sure Chris knew what was going on.

@Ldybug123 @Kiel Farren

"Can you do me a favor? When you see Kat, give this to her, and say that you made it. After eating it, please tell her it was me who made it. Thanks." Selene says while handing him the carrot cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back