• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chasing the sun {CLOSED}

Well this is very promising! I wish to be the Explorer if ya don't mind! :D

I've got some ideas going around in my head about him.

And the gutless if we can have 2 spots?

I think these positions might possibly be taken but I'm not entirely sure, if they are I know Aukanai has said they'd allow for more players to join in the fun (and I think our Sun could use a couple companions if you guys would be interested in making characters for that)

I think these positions might possibly be taken but I'm not entirely sure, if they are I know Aukanai has said they'd allow for more players to join in the fun (and I think our Sun could use a couple companions if you guys would be interested in making characters for that)

They're both open last I checked, and I did read through the entire interest check so as far as I know Explorer and Gutless are available.

Aukanai Aukanai

Ok, a couple of questions, particularly regarding Sun:
1. What roles does Sun and Moon have?
2. What interactions would Sun and Moon had? What about with stars? (tagging @Kira Times)
3. When the sun is running away, are there particular encounters you'd expect me to do?
4. Did you want me to make up/add in reasons for why the Sun decides to run away?

Some more updates;
- Because of Blue Jay's idea, I have indeed added some companions for the Sun.
- The Sun's minions can be used anyone who wants to double (which I might).
- Don't worry, I have more roles coming if people are wanting to join, though I am going to stop adding after the next lot of roles I add.

Welcome,welcome~

And the gutless if we can have 2 spots?
All spots besides the Sun's minions seem to be closed (though they're minor characters). Let me know what role you'd like me to add to the group.

Aukanai Aukanai

Ok, a couple of questions, particularly regarding Sun:
1. What roles does Sun and Moon have?
2. What interactions would Sun and Moon had? What about with stars? (tagging @Kira Times)
3. When the sun is running away, are there particular encounters you'd expect me to do?
4. Did you want me to make up/add in reasons for why the Sun decides to run away?
Aye. actually, I'll talk to ya about this in PM...I'm sure it'll become a long discussion xD

Oooh! I love the idea, love!
But I think I'm booked and won't be able to put my all into this roleplay, however, I'll be stalking and watching on the sidelines!

It looks great love! Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back