• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Character Registration

Fukushima Akira]I believe your character's appearance is taken by either [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL] or @Mayyflower
Accepted.

I'm not sure if this appearance is in use, or if you said you were going to use it a while ago. If it's the latter, then you're accepted~
okay, I will change it :)

Fukushima Akira]I believe your character's appearance is taken by either [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
Accepted.

I'm not sure if this appearance is in use, or if you said you were going to use it a while ago. If it's the latter, then you're accepted~
Yeah, It was me saying I was going to xD Thanks~

Nonalaka said:
Yeah, It was me saying I was going to xD Thanks~
Ah, okay xD !

Domxx said:
okay, I will change it :)
You don't have to. I tagged them, so they can respond here if they have the appearance. If they don't have the appearance, your character's accepted.

Accepted.

mayyflower is, she used it for navi or whatever.

[QUOTE="The alchemist]Name:ares
Nickname(If Applies):God of war

Age: around since time of first conflict (looks about 20)

Sexual Orientation:straight

Good or Evil or Neutral: evil/neutral

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.) a mansion in the city

What Year of highschool your in:

None

What kind of being you are:

God of war

Powers/gifts: ability to create wars and there army's and have full control over them.

Ability to create any weapon from thin air

Flirting

Books

Ice cream

Dislikes:

Ignorant people

Jack asses

Sour food

Personality: ares is a straight forward and violent man with strict tendencies. He's also a major play boy

Appearance: (Anime Picture Perferred)

Normal form

View attachment 197458

Dragon form

View attachment 197459

War form

View attachment 197460

Bio: to much info

Dating/lover/crush:

None yet

Anything else:

[/QUOTE]
Ares, the God of War, is already in the RP, so I can't accept this character. If you changed the name and the God status, I can accept it.

[QUOTE="The alchemist]Changed it

[/QUOTE]
He has to be in the Highschool, because it's a Highschool RP, you also need to fully edit your CS to follow you character's name, as it still says War form and Ares. Also, he wouldn't be around from the first conflict, mainly because Victory is associated with a triumph over another, meaning he'd be around since the first victory. After you've done this, I'll accept it.

Goddess Nebula] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] I approve of your Gray and Juvia signature Picture!
Thank you! I'm also guessing you were getting ready to make make a CS correct?

P.S.

They're my favorite :)

[QUOTE="Goddess Nebula]Yep just finishing it up
P.S.

They are my OTP <3

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I'll be here to check it out for you once you finish.

Agreed :)

APPEARANCE UPDATE:

Sam:

tumblr_nei1i0HjqG1rbnx7io1_500.gif

(I switched her to sam instead of amaya)

tumblr_myjey3rm6V1qztgoio4_250.gif

tumblr_mceex5jl6u1qgap4ho1_500.gif

tumblr_noz9pomy7l1t89rpeo1_540.gif

Name:

Horada Foster​

Nickname(If Applies):

N/A

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Demisexual

Good or Evil or Neutral:

Neutral

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.)

Dorms

Sophomore(10)

Time Spirit

Powers/gifts:

Can control the flow of time in a 10 kilometer radius of her location. Can look into the past and the future of people. Can jump 16 minutes into the future or the past (A minute her age). Can change her body's response to time (Making her age slower). *Without her eye patch she can jump 16 years into the past and the future, but removing her eye patch allows time to effect her body normally, causing her to either become exhausted or age super quickly.

The sound of clocks ticking. Tea. Books. History. Time Travel Based Shows/Books (Only to laugh at how wrong they are). Technology, Rollerblading. Fencing.

Dislikes:

Interacting with people, Sudden events, Loud Noises, "Historic Fiction" (Strange Annoyance), Hand to Hand Combat.

Personality:

Paranoid. Quiet. Reserved. Dedicated. Determined. Fast. Very Athletic. Quick Thinker

rp-png.196728

(She has an eyepatch on the eye you cant see)

Bio:

Like most time Spirits, Noella was born when something in time went wrong, by magical or natural means, she came into existence to fix any anomalies she comes across, and prevent new ones from happening. She has caused a few anomalies herself, but its all for the greater good. She may be 16 to her and others, but in reality she is hundreds and hundreds of years old from all her time travel and the spell she has on herself.During her time travels, she learned skills from great minds and professionals throughout history. She became very intelligent and athletic from her training, even if it did mean breaking some time spirit laws.Being she was a trouble making Time Spirit, they put a limit on her magic, turning one of her eyes into a clock. If her clock eye is ever exposed, the limit is removed, but so is the age spell, so she tends to obey the limit given to her and keeps her eye patch on at all times.

Dating/lover/crush:

None

Anything else:

Her Clock eye is Gold colored with silver. hands

[QUOTE="Goddess Nebula]

Name:

Horada Foster

Nickname(If Applies):

N/A

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Demisexual

Good or Evil or Neutral:

Neutral

Dorms

Sophomore(10)

Time Spirit

Powers/gifts:

Can control the flow of time in a 10 kilometer radius of her location. Can look into the past and the future of people. Can jump 16 minutes into the future or the past (A minute her age). Can change her body's response to time (Making her age slower). *Without her eye patch she can jump 16 years into the past and the future, but removing her eye patch allows time to effect her body normally, causing her to either become exhausted or age super quickly.

The sound of clocks ticking. Tea. Books. History. Time Travel Based Shows/Books (Only to laugh at how wrong they are). Technology, Rollerblading. Fencing.

Dislikes:

Interacting with people, Sudden events, Loud Noises, "Historic Fiction" (Strange Annoyance), Hand to Hand Combat.

Personality:

Paranoid. Quiet. Reserved. Dedicated. Determined. Fast. Very Athletic. Quick Thinker

rp-png.196728

(She has an eyepatch on the eye you cant see)

Bio:

Like most time Spirits, Noella was born when something in time went wrong, by magical or natural means, she came into existence to fix any anomalies she comes across, and prevent new ones from happening. She has caused a few anomalies herself, but its all for the greater good. She may be 16 to her and others, but in reality she is hundreds and hundreds of years old from all her time travel and the spell she has on herself.During her time travels, she learned skills from great minds and professionals throughout history. She became very intelligent and athletic from her training, even if it did mean breaking some time spirit laws.Being she was a trouble making Time Spirit, they put a limit on her magic, turning one of her eyes into a clock. If her clock eye is ever exposed, the limit is removed, but so is the age spell, so she tends to obey the limit given to her and keeps her eye patch on at all times.

Dating/lover/crush:

None

Anything else:

Her Clock eye is Gold colored with silver. hands​

[/QUOTE]
Accepted.

You'd have to know what the person's past was to actually go back though.

xXMiaXx said:
Name:
Nami & Gi

Nickname(If Applies):

Nam & T

17 & 17

Male & Female

Sexual Orientation:

Straight & Bisexual

Good or Evil or Neutral:

Neutral & Neutral

House; A basic and friendly house, Approachable but Big. & House; A Basic and friendly house, Approachable but big.

11 & 11

Fallen God & Godess of the Sign (Cancer)

Powers/gifts:

Nami is able to gow wings, He is the average looking guy. His eye colour changes with his mood and he Can use the Fire Element. He is not allowed to touch a pure blood of any kind, if he does the person who made contact can conrtol him with words. Gi is the controller of all Cancerian's, If she is met by a cancerian she has total control over them, unless they are a supernatural being. She controlls the water element. Gi can controll all animals with shells such as Crab's, Turtles, Sea snail and more.

Nami is a fan of Manga, Reading, food and sleeping. He will happily enjoy a meal with one of such in pleasure to have dinner with him. He is known to either be Reading or sleeping in his spare time. The books that he reads consists of Manga, Comics, Novels and Fiction. Although Nami is known for his lack of activities he is a fan of Sporting.

Gi is known for a love of reading, food and sleeping, such as her brother. She is a fan of most sports and also will enjoy anything with her friends. She is a fan of having walks on the beach in the morning and she is also likely to ask to go for a drive in the city during a storm. She Has been a fan of gaming for quite a while and is quite fond of it. Gi is also fond of surfing, she can catch small waves but struggles to catch bigger waves.

Dislikes:

Nami is a hater of most sports but as said he does like some sporting. He is never likely to eat anything with broccoli or asparagis in it. Nami hates Waves But it's ironic because that's what his name originally means. Although he is the lazy type Nami is disgusted by people who take gaming seriously and people who make a living out of it.

Gi is not so fond of Bigger waves, as said. She preffers to game on a irregular basis but is still not so fond of it that she wil, play every day. Gi is like her brother, is very unlikely found eating anything to do with Broccoli or asparigis. Although Gi's name means blood she will likely faint at the sight of it. She has a disliking for people with to much self asteem.

Personality:

Nami is known to be lazy. He is quite kind but also acts to be a snitch for her sister, Gi. He has never been found to be a rude person but is likely to become if he is having a bad day. Nami quite enjoys his sleep, as is and will rarely move from slumber unless his classes are awaiting his presence. He is never known to be in a rather bad mood but if so, he is probably awaiting the beauty sleep that is needed.

Gi is known to be a little bit of a rude person on the outside. If you were ever to come in contact it'd be best to stick on the inside and try not to disturb her from anything that she is doing. Gi might come across as the annoying type at first but once you get to know her she is probably one of the best people you will ever meet in term's of qaulity. She is quite the lazy type like her brother and she enjoys her sleep.

Gi

View attachment 196303

Anime-Girl-With-Black-Hair-And-Green-Eyes-5.jpg

Nami

2b5b460ce9c72dd90b24d9c31e67ac0b.jpg

ShikyoYakamura-1.jpg~c200

Bio:

Unknown.Unknown

Dating/lover/crush:

Anything else:

Nami owns a Pet dog/Wolf.

ein-400x300.jpg

Gi own's a cat

Yamada.chi.full.250827.jpg
I think the second appearance for Gi(One with the green eyes) is being used. Change that and you're good to go.

Name:

Skylar Ainsworth

Nickname(If Applies):

Sky

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Good or Evil or Neutral:

Neutral

Dorms

What Year of high

Freshman or Sophomore

Human

Powers/gifts:

Script Writing - Skylar can write a word in the air (i.e. IRON, AIR, FIRE, etc.) and the word will come into reality, made of whatever word was written. For example, if Skylar writes the word IRON, a block of iron shaped in the form of the word "IRON" will form.

Rewriting - Skylar can rewrite or undo spells that exist on objects. For example, if there is a spell that is locking a chest tight, Skylar can rewrite the spell to have it unlock the chest. The more complex the spell, the harder it is to rewrite/undo and the longer it takes. Not all spells can be rewritten/undone though.

Books

Writing

Helping others

Jello

Dislikes:

Those who doubt her abilities

Being called short

Those who do wrong by others

Personality:

Fiesty

Logical

Friendly

Braver than she looks

Bookworm-y

Determined

latest

Bio:

Skylar grew up in a small village among others who all seemed to have inhuman powers. Being the bookworm type that she was, she developed a love for writing, which eventually blossomed into her Script Writing ability. As she grew more proficient with this skill, which grew popular among the village with both adults and kids, she gained further mastery of her writing, soon being able to rewrite or undo spells with her writing if she chose. Knowing her skills would be more useful somewhere out in the real world, she was sent to Fantasy High, where the hope was that she could use her powers to help more people and be useful in the real world.

Dating/lover/crush:

None

Anything else:

Nope!

Lumina said:

Name:

Skylar Ainsworth

Nickname(If Applies):

Sky

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Good or Evil or Neutral:

Neutral

Dorms

What Year of high

Freshman or Sophomore

Human

Powers/gifts:

Script Writing - Skylar can write a word in the air (i.e. IRON, AIR, FIRE, etc.) and the word will come into reality, made of whatever word was written. For example, if Skylar writes the word IRON, a block of iron shaped in the form of the word "IRON" will form.

Rewriting - Skylar can rewrite or undo spells that exist on objects. For example, if there is a spell that is locking a chest tight, Skylar can rewrite the spell to have it unlock the chest. The more complex the spell, the harder it is to rewrite/undo and the longer it takes. Not all spells can be rewritten/undone though.

Books

Writing

Helping others

Jello

Dislikes:

Those who doubt her abilities

Being called short

Those who do wrong by others

Personality:

Fiesty

Logical

Friendly

Braver than she looks

Bookworm-y

Determined

latest

Bio:

Skylar grew up in a small village among others who all seemed to have inhuman powers. Being the bookworm type that she was, she developed a love for writing, which eventually blossomed into her Script Writing ability. As she grew more proficient with this skill, which grew popular among the village with both adults and kids, she gained further mastery of her writing, soon being able to rewrite or undo spells with her writing if she chose. Knowing her skills would be more useful somewhere out in the real world, she was sent to Fantasy High, where the hope was that she could use her powers to help more people and be useful in the real world.

Dating/lover/crush:

None

Anything else:

Nope!

Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back