Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

Well, I've been gone from this for a while, so I think I'll scrap my character and make a teacher. I'll submit the CS right now.

AlannaTrebond said:
If anyone's interested, we happen to need teachers right now pretty badly (we only have two right now, oops). I'm probably going to shelve one of my students to play another teacher myself.
*GASP* MY KELDEO

WHERE IS SHE

*FRANTICALLY SEARCHES AROUND ROLEPLAYS*

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Wait... What's the gender ratio at the moment... Maybe I'll have to make a male instead of my Keldeo girl...

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

@Rabbid

Umm... Why a Darkrai..?

Not trying to pick on your character... But why?

Because usually Darkrai has a negative connotation and this is a school setting..

True true. I was just curious. It's fine though.

Also, Darkrai isn't bad in the movie, just misunderstood. Also, I made his theme song "The Scientist" as a sense of irony for his biography.

Can somebody give me a quick recap? I want to make an introduction post for my Darkrai, but I need to know what's happening!

Rabbid said:
Can somebody give me a quick recap? I want to make an introduction post for my Darkrai, but I need to know what's happening!
Still just random interactions xD

Pretty much randomly, unless you want to request a roommate. Couples don't go together, and the dorms are separated by gender. (I have to separate Kat and Lue, now that I think of it.)

MARIE AND PANTERA SHOULD BE ROOMMATES :D

Yaaaaaaay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back