Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

AlannaTrebond said:
Aww, that's sweet. <3
I was thinking about putting Corrupted back up. Interested?
Of course! I'll invite everyone back again :3

@Jayden Kisubo

Oh, and how exactly did you find me like this again? Did you somehow remember my username and search me up?

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Of course! I'll invite everyone back again :3

@Jayden Kisubo

Oh, and how exactly did you find me like this again? Did you somehow remember my username and search me up?
Actually yes. I remember you, Lich, Bishop, Explosive, Airagog, and a few others although I think someone changed their user name....

[QUOTE="Jayden Kisubo]Actually yes. I remember you, Lich, Bishop, Explosive, Airagog, and a few others although I think someone changed their user name....

[/QUOTE]
Air was a part of it? Hmm...I know he was a part of Wishtobeawolf's Gijinka Academy....but not The Corrupted...?

[QUOTE="Jayden Kisubo]He wasn't but we use to talk alot in pms.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. Yes, he is quite the fellow to converse with.

So...why don't we just invite them to this one as well? Just to get everyone back together?

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Ah. Yes, he is quite the fellow to converse with.
So...why don't we just invite them to this one as well? Just to get everyone back together?
Sure Sure. I also have a kingdom gijinka rp that I just put up.

@Ratchet

@Sparky Zippy

@Lunar-Eclipse

@mauvexkitteh

Hey, This is Jerico. I just wanted to let you guys know me and Tamara (Now Alanna) are back. And we got changes back up....

Oh yeah. My signature is my newest rp guys. Check it out!

You can have her talk to Aztael. She's just walking in the hallways. Or she could ask Nahar and Angel for directions to somewhere. Just walking up and saying hi to any of the people is okay too

[QUOTE="Jayden Kisubo]Im putting corrupted back up bishop.

[/QUOTE]
wide-eye-cat.jpg

*slams sign up button*

explosiveKitten said:
wide-eye-cat.jpg

*slams sign up button*
I GET TO PLAY AS LOTUS AGAIN AND I'M SO HAPPY :D

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Were still going. Alanna and I just got off work and I know plagued has school so its just that we were all busy. You can submit a character and when approved get to rping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back