Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

...my characters have been ignored...

(Oh well, happens in every roleplay I'm in anyways...)

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
...my characters have been ignored...
(Oh well, happens in every roleplay I'm in anyways...)
Hmm...okay. I send out a message so that I'm noticed...but it seems like not even that has worked...oh well...

@Rabbid

I really hate doing this, but I've noticed that you've ignored most characters that are talking to you (especially with the 'cutting' thing, when like everyone responded in some way on it, but Mike doesn't respond to that) other than Lana. I understand if your character chooses to ignore people, but there still should be some sort of acknowledgement of this in the post, otherwise it's unfair to the other roleplayers that are trying to interact with your character. I know that you acknowledged Draco, for instance after @Jayden Kisubo said something, and I do appreciate that, but I don't want this to be a thing, where you ignore other characters because you want to do something specific right then. I'm sorry if I'm preaching or ranting, I don't mean to be, but if someone says something to me than I have to talk to you about it. I just posted it here so that everyone could see this, it's not just because you've done this, so I'm sorry if it feels like you've been singled out.

@InsaneKiller19 @Jayden Kisubo

Hey, everyone! We're on page 41 in the in-character thread! Awesome, I love active rps! (Doesn't everyone, though?) You know what that means? We're almost to 50 pages! (Duh?) Anyway, aside from pointing out the obvious, you're probably wondering why I tagged you all.

Well, for one thing, I want to set up some dorms for all the students. While teachers have their own rooms, students will share dorms, with two students in each dorm. I probably should have started this when the rp started, but better late than never? I'll be setting them up pretty much randomly, so if you'd like your character to have a specific roommate, feel free to ask. Just remember that guys and girls are separate~

Also @Jayden Kisubo and I thought it'd be fun to have a start of the school year dance. So if you can, wrap up things. You don't have to end your scenes right away, but please be reasonable. Enjoy asking your character's love interests to the dance~

*evil laughter*

AlannaTrebond said:
@InsaneKiller19 @Jayden Kisubo
Hey, everyone! We're on page 41 in the in-character thread! Awesome, I love active rps! (Doesn't everyone, though?) You know what that means? We're almost to 50 pages! (Duh?) Anyway, aside from pointing out the obvious, you're probably wondering why I tagged you all.

Well, for one thing, I want to set up some dorms for all the students. While teachers have their own rooms, students will share dorms, with two students in each dorm. I probably should have started this when the rp started, but better late than never? I'll be setting them up pretty much randomly, so if you'd like your character to have a specific roommate, feel free to ask. Just remember that guys and girls are separate~

Also @Jayden Kisubo and I thought it'd be fun to have a start of the school year dance. So if you can, wrap up things. You don't have to end your scenes right away, but please be reasonable. Enjoy asking your character's love interests to the dance~

*evil laughter*
can't wait!

@Jayden Kisubo

I've posted on the IC of this roleplay, by the way.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
@Jayden Kisubo
I've posted on the IC of this roleplay, by the way.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

I know. I'm almost done with my post for the Hunted then I'll be over here, k?

I have no idea how to intro my characters since I entered so late...

You could have one of them go talk to EDI. She's just with echo and he might go after the other boy. And the Lucario is alone atm. Also the trainer is somewhere in the sandstorm....

Ah whoooops. Wrong thread again x_x

You guys are this far in and I haven't even finished my cs for this one .__.

And I think I'll wait for a good way to start posting in the Aquila one (If that matters to anyone...)

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]You guys are this far in and I haven't even finished my cs for this one .__.
And I think I'll wait for a good way to start posting in the Aquila one

[/QUOTE]
Nothing's really happened except for random interactions. Nothing really important.

Well, guys in one dorm area, girls in another (there's a school map showing this). Otherwise, I don't have a real system (other than couples not being in the same room-that's a bit much for a bunch of teens in many cases).

*flops*

If anyone's interested, we happen to need teachers right now pretty badly (we only have two right now, oops). I'm probably going to shelve one of my students to play another teacher myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back