Chains!! Teen Resort Roleplay? O///A

TheCreativeUsername

One Thousand Club

A wonderful teenage resort island, beautiful beaches with wonderful water, who could resist? So, you go on the boat ride to the island, you don't remember much when you wake up, you think you must've been drunk. You go to sit up, but something is pulling at your wrist. You look at your hand, a silver cuff is on it, linked to a chain, linked to another cuff on another persons wrist. So now, you're chained for the next two weeks with this person... Good luck...

Skelly

Name:

*Story:

Personality:

Appearance (Pic Preferred):

Chained to:

Other:

Look, your RPs are awesome, mind if I join this one too...?

Name: Amelia Worth

Story: Amelia wasn't the legal drinking age. She was forced to drink. She drank too much, she just blacked out.

Personality: Tough, romantic

Apperance: View attachment 5021

Chained to: She can't see because her stupid dark sunglasses are on her. She thinks it's a guy!

Name: Daniel Crayson

*Story: Daniel was used to drinking, from parties and stuff. he remembered getting on a boat and having a couple drinks. Then he blacked out. Maybe he overdid it...

Personality: Fun, easy going, romantic

Appearance (Pic Preferred):

tumblr_m0y1qfqXin1r5w73wo1_500.jpg

Chained to: a female he's never met before

Other: n/a

I don't mind if you join!! I got a compliment ^^

Both in.

Name: Primrose Charleton

*Story: She found this brochure, so she signed up, probably had to much to drink on the boat ride to the 'resort', she blacked out.

Personality: Out-going, a great leader, doesn't easily give up, tough but a sucker for a love story, strong, will drag someone if she needs to!

Appearance (Pic Preferred): View attachment 5048

Chained to: She wears her hat over her eyes most of the time, it's only when someone wants her attention she puts it up, maybe it's a boy she don't know!

Other: None

I'm just going to assume this is it so...

Amelia Worth couldn't see anything. It was dark, but she could hear a male voice speaking.

"Your sunglasses are on." he said over and over.

Amelia tried to take off her glasses but her arm was chained.

"Is your arm chained....?" Amelia asked.

"Yep, to you." he said with a smile.

Daniel Crayson woke up, groggy, on a boat. It was the same boat he was on...when was it? Anyway, the boat hadn't changed. But something had. Daniel's right arm was way heavier than his left. There was a girl chained to his arm, a girl he had never seen before. He couldn't think straight. His head was pounding, and he was in the midst of a hangover. He looked over at the girl next to him. He couldn't see if she was awake because she was wearing sunglasses.

"Your sunglasses are on." he told her a couple times.

"Is your arm chained...?" She asked

"Yep, to you." he said with a smirk

The boy was chained to Amelia. She would like to see how he looked but her avalible arm seeemed to be num.

"What happened? I can't remember anything... just a man pouring things into my mouth." she mumbled.

She tried to get up and failed. Amelia could not lift the boy's weight.

"I don't feel so good..." she moaned.

Daniel decided to help the girl. He stood up, pulling her up with him. He took his left arm (thank god he was a leftie) and pulled off her sunglasses.

"I'm Daniel Crayson, some call me Danny or Dan. I don't know where we are, or whats going on, but it looks like we're in it together."

The boy, named Daniel helped her up, which she was thankful of. What she did not like was that he claimed they had to be in this together. She looked at Daniel, he was built and good-looking. "Amelia Worth, nice meeting you Daniel." she said inspecting him.

Daniel cocked his eyebrows.

"Did I say something wrong? Was I supposed to compliment your eyes, which are lovely by the way."

"You better be glad" she smirked. "So, how did you end up on the ship?" she asked.

Daniel thought back, "We got a flyer in the mail. I got to it before my mom. So I signed myself up and told my parents I was going on a road trip with friends. How about you?"

"I was on this beach when a man told me come and taste the rainbows of the sea... I thought he mean't fish, but it was wine and he drugged me."

"I had never tried a drink before, it was a first..." she sat back down. "Do you mind if I put my head on your lap...? I'm very tired..." she said and yawned.

Amelia found herself enjoying his warmth and comfort. She soon fell asleep happy.

Amelia slept great, feeling wonderful that there was someone out there to look out for her. She woke up pretended to be asleep because she liked the feeling of comfort that Daniel gave her.

Daniel slept for a long, long time with his arm wrapped around Amelia. When he awoke, he could see land. He could've stood up to get another view, but he didn't want to disturb her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back