• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Celestial Knights [Open]

Well, a few people have gone out to explore. (Two different groups if I'm not mistaken.)

And the others are right outside the starting temple, about to fight some odd creature that's protecting the void seed.

TheGossipLink said:
Well, a few people have gone out to explore. (Two different groups if I'm not mistaken.)
And the others are right outside the starting temple, about to fight some odd creature that's protecting the void seed.
Thanks.

can some one plz explain the layout of the quest? ik we have to destroy void seeds and ik there are portals, but how many portals and do all lead to a void seed? are there mulitple void seeds? can i go back to the temple and pick another portale?

Is my character getting ignored? I'm still here, and since I dont know half the stuff that's going on with the characters, i'm just waiting here...

MsPolite said:
can some one plz explain the layout of the quest? ik we have to destroy void seeds and ik there are portals, but how many portals and do all lead to a void seed? are there mulitple void seeds? can i go back to the temple and pick another portale?
There are ten portals that each lead to another temple within the 10 regions. So there are ten portals inside of each of the ten temples and you can travel through them anytime you like. There are 10 void seeds in total. One in each region and they tend to be near temples. Each void seed is either protected by some sort of guardian (like the one the others are fighting now) or it may also be protected by some sort of puzzle. The seeds are tough to destroy and will need at least more than one person to destroy it. The seeds also devour everything near them and they get stronger as time goes on. A character shouldn't get too close to one since it could also absorb them too.

Krekire said:
Is my character getting ignored? I'm still here, and since I dont know half the stuff that's going on with the characters, i'm just waiting here...
Sorry. I don't think you are being ignored. It's just that most of the people that are active at the moment are no where near your character and the ones that are near your characters have just started a fight with a monster that's near the temple.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thank you then so then its ok if i "create" oneof the envirments? oh and if your wondering i ask becasue you are the GM and i dont want to squash your ision of the world in this game

MsPolite said:
ok thank you then so then its ok if i "create" oneof the envirments? oh and if your wondering i ask becasue you are the GM and i dont want to squash your ision of the world in this game
That's fine so long as its nothing drastic. I don't have a solid vision of the world anyway

Outside the temple....big monster .....kill it. That's it. Go. Attack it. Kill it with fire.

God damnit broken notifications! I have two RP's that have been active, that I had no idea about till now...

And yeah, strike it with your holy powers!

Yo, is this is directed towards anyone near the first temple/fighting the monster.

What's the hold up?

If I'm not mistaken, the monster is acting as a NPC so anyone can control it. But if you'd like, as co-GM I can control its actions for now.

yeah I dont like controlling NPCs unless I created them. Cuz then whats stopping someone else from controlling him when Im controlling him get me?

I finally got some free time! (Been working on a paper for school.)

I'll make both of my posts now~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back