• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Celestial Knights [Open]

@Javax hey i was thinking our characters could interact in some way as they both are wolfish and animalistic, id like to know your thoughts on that

@Allyator

By the way, what kind of time period is this set in? Modern? Medieval? Futuristic? A mixture?

Just a heads up to everybody and to newcomers that I will now be keeping track of basics of the story in the Overview tab so that new characters will have an idea on how to jump in.

(Not trying to be rude or anything)

IT is in the Cs tab sir/madam, what I posted in the IC is correct, I used a thing called BBq code to make it look that way. Look for yourself if you don't believe me

Oh, okay yeah then never mind. I don't know why, but when I read it earlier I thought it was a CS. Sorry!

(I feel like an idiot now...)

No problem everyone makes mistakes, we are just human after all (hopefully). I do mess up a lot in my life on little things, so don't be afraid to point it out to me, I'm use to it.

All day I get yelled at by my instructor for my mistakes so I'm use to it xD

You don't happen to mind if I backed out of the RP now would you? Nothing personal, I just thought this game wouldn't be so fun for me after reading through the other players' posts.

well that sucks if the gm lost interest in it's own rp, i know me and a few others are very excited with how this could play out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back