• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Celestial Knights [Open]

I'm not going to give up just yet. I just don't think I'll be too active on here but I'll try.

I'm just going through a little depression at the moment. I should be fine once it passes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gladly accept the position! I hope I can run things as smoothly as you have, when it becomes necessary.

but in all seriousness, congrats on your new position of GM, I hope everything runs smoothly for you. (Sorry this took so long, was at school :P )

Indeed I do~

Speaking of this RP, sorry for the long wait for my post! Things have been busy today...I'll post here in just a bit!

it's better to take your time then rush through it, so no worries ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
@Krekire : (Please note I'm not a Gm, I'm just pointing this stuff out)

Can you specify what group of people you are talking about that Jacolm has found while "grazing the fields"?

@Krekire

To be honest, I was confused as well up till your explanation. To avoid future confusion, could you please tag those involved in your posts?

ah.

Well this is King Joffrey I Baratheon from Game of thrones, and let's basically say he is about the biggest douchebag to ever life in fiction. He killed off the parents of the girl who he liked to get her to marry him, he has ordered the most cruel (and usually publicly) styles of deaths to many many people, if he was any more inbreed he would be a sandwich, very selfish, and he has done much much worse throughout the series. Basically, if you don't hate him, your doing it wrong.

Aw...of course a badass monster comes along as I go to bed. I'll reply tomorrow~ Good night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back