• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
There not enough color claims for everyone really. So if you wanna use the green go ahead!

And yes she is

Oh alright
haha typing the cs for The Two Lesbians Doing Crazy Gay Shit
also their entrance is being them bringing boba coffee so
p r e p a r e

NO THATS FUCKING AWESOME

Also here is more on the Angli species

• Name: Angli (An-gill-I)
  • Appearance: They all have white wings but only some can retract them with a stone. All their hair is a shade of blond and their names come from the color of their eyes or their power (Ex. If your power is helping plants it could be fern). Not a fighting type and remains neutral in wars.
  • Abilities: No one has the exact same power but the most common is creating rainbows and helping plants. Very few can heal and create objects out of light (Like a shield made out of pure light energy) . Dark Angli have powers over shadows and can block sunlight. Some were believed to pass thoughts.
  • Sovereign Name: The country called Heavena Angeia or HAA.
  • Government Type: Rarest powered above the age of 18 work on the Angeia Council to help determine fates. There are tests before your 18th birthday to see if your power is qualified for the job. If you qualify you undergo training to help you understand how to rule HAA. There are 2 meetings a month to decide what to do within HAA and what laws need to be changed. There are about 100 people on the council. If you have the healer power you undergo their training to become apart of the Healia and are well respected. All council members wing color shifts after training from pure white to white with yellow undertones. Healia wings change from pure white to speckled with yellow after training.
  • Backstory: HAA has a bloody history but the main battle was about the Dark Angli trying to take over the HAA and use the Angli within to go to war. After the Light Angli won the war then Dark Angli were all sentenced to death and any at birth were to be killed. One dark angli was said to remain and is like a monster in Angli history he is known as the "Dark Light" and all Angli are terrified of it. Angli have a set religion but they mainly worship "Lys" the light goddess who is said to bring them their powers and shape their existence.
  • Other Info: Some dark angli were able to make it past birth to test to see if they were bad. Angli dont believe in a prison system but of a "serum" that helps them become better. After the HAA Civil war the country refused to fight anymore and remains neutral in all wars, they offer sanctuary to most as long as they are proved to be innocent of heavy crimes.
  • All cities are ranging from towers as they are mainly above the clouds. The higher you are up in status the higher up in the clouds you are. Most local buildings are are lower levels of the towers, like the post office and library would be in the same tower but the library a little higher up as it possess more knowledge.
  • NOW FOR THE FUN PART! The rules of Angli. The most scared document to the entire species. Mainly pretty simple rules like dont steal, be kind, stay at peace, dont let anger control you. Some more major deadily ones dark angli must be killed at birth to avoid the reoccurrence of the war. Dont use your voices as it lures people in and can kill them. Dont lose your stone. The consequences are you get put under a serum that mainly makes you forget everything and become more compliable.
  • The snake venom is the serum btw and it can make people go crazy.

Yesssss lol

Though colors dont really matter its just so it stands out against the text right?

Also the Angli shit is not done yet. I still make up the more I go and thats a version thats not really updated

Yesssss lol

Though colors dont really matter its just so it stands out against the text right?
Usually when a character interrupts one I put them in one single voice box but with different colours to identify who they are

Also it really helps when I don’t have the biggest time and can only read the dialogue for you to colour the text so I know when a character talks instead of browsing to see the goddamn “

Yea tbh when I went to catch up on Main Chat yesterday I just read the dialogue I was to tired.

Im using the color for the cs to difference Bossa and Nova instead of doing 2 CS(s)

Also it really helps when I don’t have the biggest time and can only read the dialogue for you to colour the text so I know when a character talks instead of browsing to see the goddamn “
Im used to rping without the color and goddamn is it easier to read with color

Users who are viewing this thread

Back