TV & Film Cartoons you can't stand

The Fructose Adventures of the Annoying Orange.

The internet has cursed us.

Why did you make this monstrosity Daneboe. Why.

TrippyVirus said:
The Fructose Adventures of the Annoying Orange.
The internet has cursed us.

Why did you make this monstrosity Daneboe. Why.
I think a new cartoon about food would be kind of cute, it's a too bad none of them have ever been good. The only cartoons that star food characters tend to be hated like Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island or something.

I can't stand My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I mean, the animation is mediocre at best, being a Flash animated show, but the fanbase, oh god the fanbase. Every time I Google search something, there's a FUCKING PONY VERSION OF IT. Want to search DOOM (2016)? LET ME SHOW YOU FUCKING DOOMGUY PONY. Search Halo? FUCKING PONY MASTER CHIEF.

Also, the 'new' Ben 10. Why did you ruin my childhood, Cartoon Network?

I hate Steven Universe....huh....do you hear that....it sounds as though thousands of jimmies have been rustled

Teen Titans Go!

Ugh. I hate that show so much. I want our old Teen Titans back
!

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbas said:
Shrek is Drek. Or at least the ones after 2 are.
Johnny test is no good....that's saying something from someone who doesn't hate Teen Titans go or Planet Sheen. I have no clue why as many of teen titans go episodes seem to be around specifically to rustle the jimmies of the original fans but ehhh

The modern Spongebob.

Being a girl who has seen and grown-up watching the Spongebob cartoons, the new episodes are a disgrace to the old show. Now it's just gross humor and Squidward being tortured by Spongebob and Patrick.

Sanjay and Craig, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Uncle Grandpa, Pig Goat Bananna Cricket, Every SpongeBob episode after season five, Johnny Test, Like who the fuck is in charge of making these cartoons? And worst of all the fact that Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network allowed these shows...

Most of these cartoons are for when I need something humorous to watch but sometimes I can't just stand them. Such as these are Teen Titans Go, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, ect. The one good TV show on Disney is Gravity Falls, in my opinion. The rest are TV shows that seem like every other.

oh my god Johnny Test

I used to like it until I realized it was stupid

Others I Really Can't Stand:

Uncle Grandpa

Clarence

Teen Titans Go!

Pickle and Peanut

That Timeworm Thing

Most Adult Swim cartoons (that aren't Family Guy, American Dad, or The Cleveland Show)

Star Wars Rebels (Just stop, Disney. Stop ruining Star Wars.)

Sanjay and Craig

Fanboy and Chum Chum

Basically most Cartoon Network shows and Nickelodeon ones that are just terrible

Oggy and the Cockroaches, yuck. Or basically every single show in Nick AND CN. Oh and Yin Yang Yo, they're douches.

Too many to list nowadays, all very similar with a few exceptions. Nothing unique.

I despised the first few episodes of Steven Universe, and I still do, mainly because of Steven. He is such an irritating character that simply ruined the show for me. 

That's the most vivid example I can think of right now. I am not mentioning TT:GO, the new PowerPuff Girls and/or other recent low-quality shows because I haven't watched any of them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I see a crappy cartoon - e.g. Uncle Grandpa, a show about a guy who takes kids in his RV and then gets high as Big Ben - my reaction is "Why American production companies? What did we ever do to you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back