TV & Film Cartoons you can't stand

Star vs The forces of Evil.

Had to watch it with my little sister, it made me want to vomit it was so happy.

I saw half an episode of border town on hulu. I couldn't finish it. The voice actors are unbearable and it's so stupid and simplistic. Is this what passes for satire these days?

So I had to watch something called 'Uncle Grandpa' with my youngest brother? I just... It got to me, man. What kind of crap is that?

Edit: And Teen Titans Go. They ruined it.

Last edited by a moderator:
SouthPark

The show just makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason. Other shows like it don't, just SouthPark does that to me for some reason.

Teen Titans Go. Now before you pitch a fit, I tolerated the show at first. I found it over the top which made it funny, especially since the original voice actors were doing it so it was like seeing someone's fanfiction brought to life.

But then I saw episodes where it would openly mock the original. It took clips from the original show, and would voice over what used to be heart-wrenching or emotional scenes, and made fun of it.

If Teen Titans Go is separate from the real show, with its own canon and has nothing to do with the original, then fine, it's okay. But the fact it had the guts to not only address it knows about the original, but makes fun of it?

When I was a kid, my friends and I used to watch Salad Fingers and laugh at it.

I don't remember actually laughing myself. Everyone else was, though. I have no explanation for their behaviour.

Years later, I tried re-watching just one episode again. Nope. Never going back.

That cartoon is messed up.

I don't like Transformers Robots in Disguise (as in the 2015 cartoon, not the 2001 anime.) Why is a "sequel" to a serious show (Prime) suddenly all childish and cheesy? Was this another case of bullying by the executives, like all the behind the scenes drama in Transformers Prime?

I find myself disliking a good few of the modern day cartoons. It feels like not a single one of them has a story line anymore. While it is nice sometimes to have a show where just something happens for humor, when EVERY SHOW is like that, it just gets old really fast. It really sucks that kids can't keep up with a story anymore.

Just about the entire CN, nickelodeon, adult swim, and Disney line ups these days. Most anime as well, especially Attack on Titan. Shits bad, deal with it. *mic drop*

Dora the explorer and their side series of where Dora grows up. i know its for little kids but its so annoying when you have to baby sit your little sis having to hear it in the background while doing homework. the side series is a little better but still annoying

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Adventure Time

Spongebob

I'm gonna get so much hate for this but lol I don't care.

Estrella said:
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls

Adventure Time

Spongebob

I'm gonna get so much hate for this but lol I don't care.
uhmmmmmm............ not for spongebob yo. Maybe the first three but I don't think anyone would judge you for disliking spongebob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back