• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Captive (A Hostage Rp)

KillGill

Snap out of it
Captive

A group of employees are taken hostage after a deadly terrorist attack. The hostages tell officials that they will have 48 hours to make a deal before a bomb detonates killing all the hostages. The building that they are in is littered with security and booby traps making it extremely dangerous to enter.

Rules

• No Gming

• Extreme violence and cussing allowed

• No Automatically killing others

I'm interested. Would we be playing as counter-terrorists, terrorists, hostages, or some combination of the three?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd....

I'd like to join this.

But one question.

Why are they stuck after a terrorist attack?

Shouldn't they be stuck DURING the terrorist attack?

And if the terrorists somehow trapped them in there, how would they communicate with the outer world?

TurtleGod said:
I'd....
I'd like to join this.

But one question.

Why are they stuck after a terrorist attack?

Shouldn't they be stuck DURING the terrorist attack?

And if the terrorists somehow trapped them in there, how would they communicate with the outer world?
They are stuck after a terroist attack with the Threat of another attack.

Phones and computers. They still have electricity and wifi

Fexonocks said:
I'm interested. Would we be playing as counter-terrorists, terrorists, hostages, or some combination of the three?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Combintaion!

[QUOTE="David Parks]They are stuck after a terrorist attack with the Threat of another attack.
Phones and computers. They still have electricity and wifi

[/QUOTE]
Mm, makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back