• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Candy Bachelor

ExpensiveStripper said:
xD referring to how you called Razz the Rizza like she was in the wu tang clan.
Just messing tho lol ask loli I do it all the time
yeah u do lol

me and expesive r best buds irl

we hang every day y'know

I was one of the last people to reply so...I don't have anything to say until something happens, tbh.

sorry guy's it's just iv been kind of depresed these few months.... sometimes i have one of them days you know.....that im wasteing my life eryday doigt he same thing over and over again.....

drummerboi said:
sorry guy's it's just iv been kind of depresed these few months.... sometimes i have one of them days you know.....that im wasteing my life eryday doigt he same thing over and over again.....
yo it's okay bruh

we all get like that sometimes

sometimes roleplaying helps me relieve the anger and stress i have everytime i see my ex

expensivestripper knows him and he's an asshole

drummerboi said:
LolitaDarling said:
sometimes roleplaying helps me relieve the anger and stress i have everytime i see my ex
expensivestripper knows him and he's an asshole
don't even get me started on him I wanna punch him in the juevos everytime i see him

But yaaaa whenever I'm sad I just do things I like, like rping, then I'm not sad anymore

ExpensiveStripper said:
don't even get me started on him I wanna punch him in the juevos everytime i see him
But yaaaa whenever I'm sad I just do things I like, like rping, then I'm not sad anymore
ugh ikr he's such a dick (>A>)

but yeah just post to take your mind off things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back