• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Candy Bachelor

@Mine I think you may be thinking of hate as the four letter word, but it I was trying to say love, but I personally dislike love so I try to avoid saying it out of character.

@Mayumi, look forget it, you're clearly not getting what I'm telling you. Let's just continue.

..... You know what? This is only going to piss me off. What I said had nothing to do with any of the girls hating Reesa. I'm done. As much as I like the idea of this rp,I cannot do it. I quit.

Mayumi said:
..... You know what? This is only going to piss me off. What I said had nothing to do with any of the girls hating Reesa. I'm done. As much as I like the idea of this rp,I cannot do it. I quit.
Tbh i was also unclear on what you said. If perhaps you could elaborate?

Either way, I don't see a reason to get all emotional about it and leave this is just a fun lil rp so we can talk about it in a civil manner if you'd like.

Mayumi said:
TIME OUT, TIME OUT, HOLD YOUR HORSES!

You're quitting just because I ended the exchange? Look, I'm not beig hateful towards you, I was just saying how this conversation was going anywhere since it was pointless of me to try to clear this whole "hate" thing". You don't need to trow a fit and leave.

That would not be the only factor to my leaving. I am trying to cut down on my rps as most of the time I am posting from a phone which is extremely difficult. What I meant was that Reesa doesn't understand why the other girls act like they do and she understands Connor a whole lot more than she does the girls. Not that the other girls hate her, just that she doesn't understand them. In essence, she doesn't know how to have fun and just live because no one has shown her how and she isn't one to look at the other girls and ask them how they can do it. She has a mix of awe and annoyance towards them. If she gets closer to Connor and learns more about him and her complete focus is on him and winning, how much is she going to stay the static and still not know how to let loose and have fun?

You didn't ask for an explanation of what I said and just assumed the meaning of it so how was I to know any of that? How am I supposed to know that you don't understand if you don't ask me?

Mayumi said:
That would not be the only factor to my leaving. I am trying to cut down on my rps as most of the time I am posting from a phone which is extremely difficult. What I meant was that Reesa doesn't understand why the other girls act like they do and she understands Connor a whole lot more than she does the girls. Not that the other girls hate her, just that she doesn't understand them. In essence, she doesn't know how to have fun and just live because no one has shown her how and she isn't one to look at the other girls and ask them how they can do it. She has a mix of awe and annoyance towards them. If she gets closer to Connor and learns more about him and her complete focus is on him and winning, how much is she going to stay the static and still not know how to let loose and have fun?
You didn't ask for an explanation of what I said and just assumed the meaning of it so how was I to know any of that? How am I supposed to know that you don't understand if you don't ask me?
Tbh I didn't think it really mattered that much. But go ahead and leave I like to keep a chill environment round here.

Thanks for joining though.

No. Thank you for putting up with me. I would stick around, but I have seven other rps to reply to. Farewell.

I'm sorry for this, @ExpensiveStripper....I didn't mean to anger her, nor to create an issue here. Should I leave or...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine said:
I'm sorry for this, @ExpensiveStripper....I didn't mean to anger her, nor to create an issue here. Should I leave or...?
Fuck no dude!!

Shhhhhhj

You did nothing wrong.

Please stay and enjoy the rp :3

drummerboi said:
also when you reply can i ask you not to do text speack please :)
ok yeah i just do that in ooc bc it's easier

give me a second to read the posts and ill respond :-) <3333

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back