• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Candy Bachelor

Feel the wrath... of the shy antisocial princess that is utterly pissed off.

also i have a feeling Connor is going to choose reesa xD since he definatly isn't going to choose rizza don't know about the other's though he only dislkes rizza at the momment

My character clearly dislikes Connor's attitude so far so yeah, I wouldn't count on her approval if she is selected xD

Tbh, she's just here to have fun. Plus, I find it unlikely that she ends up being selected.

And Reesa is probably going to use it as a learning opportunity which may fail for her.

Mine said:
Fail? How so?
How? A little word that has four letters. Seeing as she doesn't view Connor the way the others do because she understands him more than she understands the girls, she is more than likely to fall into it. Which will distract her from learning how to deal with the girls because her attention will nor be on them.

drummerboi said:
and im just the little puppet i the mix xD
Just a little puppet with a big decision that might change a girl's life. :P

...Look, @Mayumi, just because Razz spiked your character's drink and the others are not siding with yours, that doesn't mean they are all insufferable bitches trying to make your character fail at this at all costs. So what, are Razz and Gilda evil now?

yet there on a show that there willing to go to and not participate in? im not sounding douche or anything but there supposed to get in connor's good books? so why would razz be ont he show int he first place if she dosn't want to be with connor it wouldn't make much sence?

true but wouldn't thay have told Connor before hand? that way he would know that thay aren't interested? again not trying to be a douch

@drummerboi

Who's Rizza?

Also the show isn't one week.

And @Mine is right, they were forced to participate just as much as Connor and had no idea who the bachelor was.

They wouldn't just renounce him without getting to know him.

So far it looks like he didn't make a good first impression on Razz or Gildie.

Salty chan and Bitter chan haven't even talked to him much yet.

And Reesa and Mika have yet to see his darkside MWAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry razz i think this s turning into a forced Marrige big brother type thing and evrybody argue but makes up on the next day xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back