• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

(Okay I can slow it down.)

"It's not really finished yet it will take a while but I'll get it done." He glanced back at her. "I think we got off to a bad start. You already know my name and my parent but if we're going to work together maybe we should earn each others trust first."

"How do you plan on getting me to trust you?" Sömmer says slowly. "Because you are right about the bad start" Her red hair was up in a messy bun held in place by a slew of bobby pins and as she spoke a few strands fell to frame her face

SkyFilms said:
Atticus had grown tired of sitting in his provided chair and was about to stand and take a quick walk around the border when Rorys panicked eyes opened. The satyr yelped in surprise and didn't truly realize what was happening until the demi-god began sitting up his face contorted in pain.
"Hey, hey stand down. Drink this," the guide hovered his hands over Rory's chest until he was leaning against the head of the bed. Before he took the small drink, cautiously testing it with each of his senses except taste until he finally threw it down his throat.

The taste was remarkable. The taste imitated that of the warm French bread his father would bake at his bakery, the small slices he'd sneak out to him in the back of the shop as Rory would await the end of his fathers shift for he didn't have a home or school to go to. The warmth of the bread seemed to cover his whole body and gradually the pain subsided in his shoulder until it was a mere numb sensation. The brunette looked up to the horned teen beside him, let out a sigh and slowly the questions began pouring out.
Chiron had heard from one of the children of Apollo about the newcomer and made his way into the infirmary. "Atticus. Good to see you again." he said as he made his way over and looked at Rory. "And you must be Rory." he said calmly while looking at him. "Pleasure to meet you." he said while offering a hand. (@SkyFilms)

(@Soul OMU I can infer that he's in his wheelchair, but just in case is Chiron in his wheelchair?)

"Hey hey hey you don't expect to get a glare for eating someone's banana?" Blue's smile fades as he gets to a more serious topic. "You know, I never said you being a titan child was impossible. Now that we're alone I can say. In my opinion its more possible than impossible." His face changes to all smiles after that comment. "You have nice red hair y'know." Blue continues walking.

She gave him a look that shot daggers. "So what, you think I am some titans kid? Don't you think if I was, the gods wouldn't let me into camp?" She says. She looks at him, her eyes dark, ignoring his comment. How dare he be so... nice while telling her something she wouldn't hear. She continues to follow him silently fuming.

(Thank you lovely. :) )

Rory had let out a flood of questions when he was given the chance, his mind no longer as foggy as it had been when he had awaken. He could recall each one and could recall each answer as he knew he would, although Atticus would stray from some questions as if he didn't even know the answer to some he seemed to now know the fundamentals at least, like demi-gods and such although it was a bit nauseating to hear that most of the Greek creatures he had read about were real.

Even if some were in the underworld.

They were currently in the midst of a silence as Rory was comprehending and adding things within his mind when a bearded man in a wheelchair entered the room. By the obvious straightening in Atticus' stance the demi-god could infer the man before him was of a higher rank, maybe even the Chiron he learned to be the camp director. Although Atticus had said the director was a centaur not a handicap man.

"Oh yes I am, nice to meet you also." Rory took his hand happily and smiled crookedly as he shook it with his good arm.

"You know everybody deserves a chance. It's never good to judge people, so even if you are a titans child. You still are a good person. Better than I am and I'm the son of Daylight." Blue didn't even turn around.

SkyFilms said:
(Thank you lovely. :) )
Rory had let out a flood of questions when he was given the chance, his mind no longer as foggy as it had been when he had awaken. He could recall each one and could recall each answer as he knew he would, although Atticus would stray from some questions as if he didn't even know the answer to some he seemed to now know the fundamentals at least, like demi-gods and such although it was a bit nauseating to hear that most of the Greek creatures he had read about were real.

Even if some were in the underworld.

They were currently in the midst of a silence as Rory was comprehending and adding things within his mind when a bearded man in a wheelchair entered the room. By the obvious straightening in Atticus' stance the demi-god could infer the man before him was of a higher rank, maybe even the Chiron he learned to be the camp director. Although Atticus had said the director was a centaur not a handicap man.

"Oh yes I am, nice to meet you also." Rory took his hand happily and smiled crookedly as he shook it with his good arm.
Chiron gave him a kind smile and shook his hand back. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions... and have gotten few answers... but sometimes those few answers are the biggest answer of all... Tell me... do you remember what chased you here?" he said while lacing his hands together.

"Whatever" She mutters under her breath. Clearly finished talking. She continues to follow him for some time more before saying "Are we there yet?" Her words resembling those of a young childs.

Rory felt a strong presence from the man before him, one which could fill an arena as Rorys barely filled half the room. He felt somewhat suffocated by it to a certain degree, although his expression remained passive. Until he was reminded of what chased him and Atticus nearly half way from his old private school, the beast that caused him to sprint farther and faster then any of his physical education teachers.

"Um, it had the head and body of a women but rather then arms she had wings and clawed feet like a hawk. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I believe it was an actual Harpy." Rorys voice gradually lessened in volume the memory frightening him still and making him drag his book closer.

Chiron sighs softly. "Indeed.. Nasty creatures they are... They have a habit of scratching you until there's nothing left... I'm sure you know about the Greek gods then hm?" he said while rolling his chair back a bit when Mel came in and walked over. "Mr. C? Sorry to bother you but there's... been a bit of a dispute again..." Chiron sighs softly. "Again? Alright... I'll go deal with it in a minute..."

"Are we there yet?" He mimicked her. "Yeah we are." His hand glows as symbols appear. A set of clouds appear by their feet and clump together forming a tail that resembles a dragon's. "I think you have an idea of what I'm working on."

The new intel of a Harpys habit of clawing people to shreds sent a shiver down Rorys spine and made him that much more grateful for his successful act of surviving. Before nodding,

"Mainly from the books I've read and the few answers I got from Atticus but I know I only know the surface." He replied modestly before a girl walked in and spoke to the man before him referring to him as Mr. C, this making his heart stop slightly. Perhaps the man before him was Chiron,

"Um, I'm sorry if I'm wrong but are you the camp director I heard about?" He cleared his throat before squeaking out, "Chiron?"

Chiron stops mid conversation with Mel as he looks at him. "Hm? Yes that would be me." he said while watching him. Mel standing by Chiron, arms crossed while waiting for him since the fight could get ugly unless stopped, especially with Ares kids involved.

Rory was a bit embarrassed when everyone turned to him when he spoke but forced a kind smile. His fingers rubbing the leather and metal surface of his journal.

"Sorry, but it was very nice to meet you sir. It makes sense for a man of your skill to be the camp director of such a large and strong camp."

Mel looks at Chiron. "Chiron i'll answer any questions he has but you really need to go break up that fight now before people people get put into the infirmary..." she said as Chiron sighs and nods. "Very well. Melantha. Make sure you answer every question." Mel rolls her eyes a bit. "I got it, now go on." she said as Chiron wheeled himself out.

Rory waited until Chirons wheels had left his sight before sliding to the edge of the bed, the tips of his shoes tapping the ground. He didn't know what to say or do, he felt as if the girl beside him was watching each of his moves with judgment as if he had died and she was measuring where he belonged now. It made him anxious, also he's never been good with girls.

"Um, so Melantha?" He cautiously tried out the name, "nice to meet you I'm Rory." He held out his hand kindly, giving her a crooked smile.

Mel looks at him. "Don't call me Melantha. Just Mel. And yeah yeah, nice to meet you too." she said while looking at him. "So, what questions do you have?"

Fletcher- There would come a day when Fletcher Johnson opted to skip out on a little archery, but today was not that day.

It seemed he'd become quite the regular to the field, as he'd expected. There was always room for improvement. Until he was able to hit the eye of a gnat from 300 yards away, he wasn't going to stop training. That was, of course, an unrealistic goal. A gnat was smaller than the head of an arrow. Fletcher wasn't ignorant to that fact, but he was bound determined to get things done.

Bow in hand, quiver on back, the 6'2'' young man strode over and took his place on the range. He'd been going through some things lately, mostly discrimination due to his pretty face and lack of common sense, but that didn't mean he couldn't harvest the negative feelings and turn them into something more useful.

Without further ado, the male loaded an arrow and chose a target, only to draw the bow and loose the arrow within a matter of seconds. Being such a big boy, it seemed a little cowardly to be hiding behind a ranged weapon. He'd yet to become a master of the sword, though he was planning to work on it at some point in time. His natural inclination to be an archer was due to his lineage, and if someone dared to insult him for that they would surely be in for an earful.

Though he'd been at the camp for two years, it was still drastically different from his high school years. Back then he had a plethora of minions to do his bidding, though now that was not the case. He'd become more of a loner after he'd been claimed, mostly because he had the idea of being the very, very best. Obviously it was going to be hard to compete against his siblings, but he didn't want to be someone who was ruled out from the get-go.

Coriander- Cori was sitting by the entrance to camp, praying that a car would come soon and she would be able to get the heck out of here. The day had gone far worse than she had ever expected, and she was sure it was going to get worse if she hung around camp a moment longer. She had nothing with her but a small bag with her money and other necessary day trip items. She wasn't planning on ditching out today, so she only brought a few things out of the cabin with her. She didn't even wear her gloves or a long sleeve jacket. Her shirt sleeves ended at her elbows. She had only wanted to go on a short walk and enjoy the clouds. That was all she needed, she wouldn't bump into anyone that way, right?

She tried to avoid basically everybody because she didn't want to ruin anyone's day with her bad mood. She tucked her cold hands in her pockets and groaned angrily before marching straight for a pine tree in front of her, wishing to escape. Today wasn't her day.

Rory nodded quietly taking note of what she said as he ran a hand through his messy brown hair. He had asked Attixus 32 questions, 12 of them were him merely saying 'really?' They mainly consisted of how the camp was run, what it's educational purposes were and how they knew he was a demi-god. Now it seemed he could ask more, but to an actual camper.

"Could I get a tour while I ask questions...Mel?"

Rory stood up, his mind blurring for a moment but he quickly recovered before following after the girl. His journal under his arm as he walked beside Mel.

"Wow I've already got a nickname, not a great one but I'll take it." He looked around them as they exited the infirmary, still unable to be un amazed by the beauty of the camp.

"Okay, when will I know who my godly parent is? And how?"

Mel glances at him. "Usually most kids are claimed at the age of 13. But since you didn't get brought to camp until just now. Anyways Because your new... you're going to have to deal with the Hermes kids..." she said while a small smile before waving to Fletcher who was at the archery range. "Hey Arrow Boy!"

(@SkyFilms, @Lynx2350)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back