• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pine said:
@GinjaGen okay, I'm going to reply tomorrow.
For a fact.

Nothing can stop me.

It's happening.

Guaranteed.

but in the mean time i am the sleep uwu

@G4hardcore speaking of being lazy and ignoring my duties as a GM...

Okay, I haven't read your edits yet, but I will tomorrow.

At the moment, what I can tell you is that the magma thing just ain't gonna' work.

Too much power imo and just because daddy is god of volcanoes doesn't mean the child inherits these powers.

I'm also going to have to ask you to tone down the suit, probably quite a bit.

I don't know any specifics right now because tbh the information is so overwhelming to a not-tech-savvy person such as I, but I'm 95% sure it's all a bit much as it is.
I don't have my heart tied to the magma spurt ability, so I'll go ahead and omit it. I didn't think it was overpowered because, well for example, lightning is way hotter than magma. Like, dozens of times hotter lol, and harder to dodge. I know that just because dad is a god, doesn't mean the kids get the ability, but that's literally the premise of this RP lol, powers from mommy and daddy. But I digress, consider it removed.

@Pine @Nico @Clementine

Here is a list of modifications and short summaries--everything has a drawback:

• I'm going to lessen the physical strength boost for the suit substantially. (Keep in mind, Samantha is a skinny young girl, she's not that strong to begin with) It's still 3 phases, but standard phase one isn't breaking any records. (weightlifter status) And phase two is barely superhuman. By phase three, her speed is so slow it's a pain and a hindrance, and even then, she's no Percy Jackson underwater
  • No more magma
  • The materials that make up the suit, while strong, are not anything crazy. Unlike the magic armor and weapons that others have, Sammy only has science to rely on. It's mostly protection from puncture wounds, but isn't anywhere near as good against blunt force or compression for example. It's nowhere near Ironman level, in other words. I'd prefer to keep that as is.
  • I'll remove the plasma dagger as well, since it's essentially a toned down lightsaber. :P Her only real offense will be retractable blades, makeshift exhaust vents, and taser strikes. Only two of those are actually weapons.
  • I've limited her flight, so she can't just take off or fight from the air willy nilly. Flying now takes time to build up the acceleration, as ion thrusters are known for :P
  • Unlike Haru's armor, it can't be instantly put on; it's a process xD

Will that do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Allison: I reckon ya'll need more cereal and meat on ya bones.

Don't mind her she gets it from her mother.

Allison: Yes, though it has whole wheat in it. Wheat is a necessity! -hands everyone bowls of cereal-

Chris: *eats bowl of cereal*

Jacob: *takes the bowl* Yeah....um no thanks I think I'll pass *dumps cereal somewhere off to the side*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back