• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@giraffesarebetter

So, you can't have two godly parent's only one. This is a camp for demi-gods.

Also could you separate your character's into two sheets? I understand their twins but still their two different character's.

They only have one godly parent. Their father was a demigod

But can you make their personalities a bit longer.

@Clementine I did, each is a separate sheet, with all the necessary requirements. Just both of their names are at the top of the post~ Also, their father was a demigod, not a god, so they only have one godly parent.

@Nico yeah, of course i can do that

I thought that was really weird too! xD

I had to double check and was like wait. How are they demi-gods...? Then I reread it and was like ohhhhh. I get it now...kinda weird, but I get it xD

@Clementine Gods don't really adhere to standard incest rules, I don't know if you've noticed :P (this is a joke, by the way, although it is true)

Also, I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with them having a demigod as a father? Especially since I'm not crap and I'm just using it as interesting bits of history, not to make them all-powerful demigods so I can god-mod everyone

I completely understand that, I don't think you would but if we let you, who says someone wouldn't want to create a son of Ares- but oh wait- his mother is a daughter of Zeus. So then we have a sword wielding electromaniac on our hands.

I personally disapprove of the idea. It is nothing against your character's because after reading through them, I like them. Just that one component I dislike. Trust me, nearly ever person here has had their character's altered.

I see what you are trying to do.

You are making a Aphrodite child that is a legacy of Hephaestus right?

I understand that, but, like I said, as long as you're not god-modding, there's nothing wrong with it. And this isn't me just trying to get out of altering my character, either, trust me, I make people alter characters all the time, and I get the need to alter characters that need to be altered.

And, Nico, yeah, that's pretty much it

Guys, I found a perfect image of Alice.

tumblr_n2146eqAXp1qh7ov5o2_250.gif

Alice: *smiles weirdly, confidently and happily while getting ready to shoot anything and anyone with her perfect precision and a new kind of bow that she found*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back