• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was thinking that, hence me asking about Dionysus and Chiron earlier. :D

Arynne said:
Is somebody going to point out what everyone's symbols mean, or formally acknowledge the newly-claimed? Or will new arrivals have to ask what the heck's going on? (O:))
tumblr_mgp0e4VXRS1rrqglzo1_500.gif
f4b4ed9c3c84ba88817097b559866f848cc350cd87ab5144847c3cbbddbab4c0_1.gif
tumblr_mtcey96ESb1r5zq6ao1_400.gif

tumblr_lpqmt2yAlK1qaj5jro1_r1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so a lot of you guys have been asking questions about what's going on and stuff.

I'm going to get around to sorting this out either today or tomorrow, but right now I have a lot of catching up to do with other things and I need to relax before I give myself and ulcer or something. ✓

So Viella can't pick who she wants to come with her on her own quest? And she's going to listen to the mysterious voice's advice on how to defeat it? I'm also a little curious about why the bad guy/gal would give assistance to demigods on what to do in order to bring them down! Unless... it's...

LaJ9Kmo.gif

The voice knew who she would pick anyways. Her two ONLY friends at camp and her brother. And Eris is her aunt, so she does know who Viella is, but not what she looks like. (Someone had to tell her, and Ares sure as hell wasn't going to, Eris was getting impatient. She needs a fight. Eris and Ares also watch for her a lot.)

Soooooo, shoosh. :3 I'm working it out.

I just realized...somebody needs to officially identify Karen, otherwise that boat that's waiting for her won't do her much good... (>u>)

Starchan said:
The voice knew who she would pick anyways. Her two ONLY friends at camp and her brother. And Eris is her aunt, so she does know who Viella is, but not what she looks like. (Someone had to tell her, and Ares sure as hell wasn't going to, Eris was getting impatient. She needs a fight. Eris and Ares also watch for her a lot.)

Soooooo, shoosh. :3 I'm working it out.
*on the verge of responding*

--But why--

*changes mind*

So. Its time for me to leave for America. I'm leaving early, woo. xD Have fun everybody! Sorry to those going on a quest with Viella and Rais.

Starchan said:
So. Its time for me to leave for America. I'm leaving early, woo. xD Have fun everybody! Sorry to those going on a quest with Viella and Rais.
*watches as Dylan freezes until Starchan's return*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back