• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Hmm... Maybe she should piss off Aphrodite or something, and so she'll be cursed with super fast growing hair!

Or maybe it'll be a "blessing" from aphrodite.

Maybe they'll meet Aphrodite at some point in their adventure, and she'll do the same sorta thing she did to them in Heroes of Olympus, make them look good, and what she does to Violet is give her really long hair. And maybe a dress that looks just like Rapunzel's xD

Valencia: DAMN RIGHT I WILL!!

Kai: could you tell me what page I missed it.

Jason:*Pulls Helena close to him*

Antonius: You really think I'm that kind of guy? *He kisses the spot between her neck and shoulder* I won't do that until you want me to *Antonius speaks with an invisible smile and a comical confidence.*

Valencia: Trust me you wouldn't be up there long babe. At least not alone, see I'd get there and then I'd- *OH* and then I'd- *DAMN!* I'd also-*GIRL YOU A FREAK* all at the same time of course. So how's that sound? *playfully bites Violets ear*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Valencia: DAMN RIGHT I WILL!!
Kai: could you tell me what page I missed it.

Jason:*Pulls Helena close to him*

Antonius: You really think I'm that kind of guy? *He kisses the spot between her neck and shoulder* I won't do that until you want me to *Antonius speaks with an invisible smile and a comical confidence.*

Valencia: Trust me you wouldn't be up there long babe. At least not alone, see I'd get there and then I'd- *OH* and then I'd- *DAMN!* I'd also-*GIRL YOU A FREAK* all at the same time of course. So how's that sound? *playfully bites Violets ear*

[/QUOTE]

The twins: how are you doing?

Jenna: *hugging Allie.*

Natalya: *messing with Allie's hair.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back