• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Kai: That's just my mental censor expressing it's opinion and giving you a sense of just how naughty what she was saying was

*IM NOT LIKE OTHER CENSORS YOU KNOW I LIKE TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOME IDEA, BESIDES I FIND IT AMUSING *

Valencia: Keep in mind I have a goddess of friendship and sex as a sister, every once in a while she likes to hit me with some knowledge or........urges. But hey that's not important or anything I just........know.........a lot.

Kai: heh heh........yeah....

Antonius: *smiles wrapping his arms around Tania as they fade.*

Sebastian: I'm in front of the big house waiting for Chiron as far as I know you're still in there right?...... what happened to Adrien anyways?

Jason: *Nods* I thought I let her go but.......yeah then she disappeared without a trace...*Puts his forehead against Helena's* I just don't want to deal with all that again...*Interlocks his fingers with Helena's*

Kai: Who the HELL IS CHIRON!!!!! Also I should respond to Helena saving Jason's ass like a Bauss.

[QUOTE="Silent Justice]SLEEP LATER! FOR NOW, WE RIDE TO SUGARLOAF MOUNTAIN TO CRUSH OUR ENEMIES!

[/QUOTE]
Alec: I don't want to crush any enemies! I just want to live, please!

I can arrange Aphrodite bestowing her gift upon Violet. By the way guys I claim control over Aphrodite

Natalya: done! *brushed Allie's hair and put it into curls that framed her face.*

Jenna: now you look amazing Allie! *staring.*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]

Valencia: Keep in mind I have a goddess of friendship and sex as a sister, every once in a while she likes to hit me with some knowledge or........urges. But hey that's not important or anything I just........know.........a lot.

[/QUOTE]
Violet: Val, ohmaiiii

IF YOU CAN NAG ME TO POST, I CAN NAG YOU TO POST, BISHY

Allie: thanks?... I prefer it straight though...

Max: DO YOU WANT ME TO CRASH THE PLANE AND KILL VIOLET BEFORE SHE CAN MEET VALENCIA!!! CAUSE IF YOU WANT THE MEETING TO HAPPEN, YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME TIME TO REST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natalya: *sitting in the corner moping.* I just wanted to help.

Jenna: I think you're cute no matter what. *straightens her hair for her.*

Jenna: but. I like you. *moping in the corner with Nat now.* why me?

Natalya: I couldn't help. *moping resumes.*

Allie: You two are so Bipolar sometimes... Having a relationship regardless of the other partner is forbidden in the Hunters *stares at Valencia* Regardless you two are the closest things I have to true friends... Despite your... Ferality.

Zoul: *pops head out of jacket* and me?

Allie: and you to *pets Zoul*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back