• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Kai: No phone and I actually use Two tablets...thank you.

Jason: *holds Helena* I'm sorry

Soleil: * becomes progressively brighter until she burst into flame smashing Kitsune with her staff in a baseball swing that would be sure to be a grand slam.* STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BREASTS YOU PERVERTED MUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cools of and bonks Anthony on the head much gentler* That's for not hitting it before I did.

Valencia: *sighs*

Antonius: I'd hope so I was trained by her, thanks to her I had the skill to become Preator.

Anthony: ouch. *rubbing his head.* I'm sore all over.

Tania and the twins: *hug Antonius trying to look as attractive as possible.* hello handsome

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony: how is that fixing my pay off the post Holo?

Holo: because it is. That was the wolf's idea anyways.

Antonius: Uh...hi.

Jason: *Pick her up in a princess lift and sets her down on the bed giving her a quick kiss* Now what do you want Allexandria. *He looks at her coldly doing his best to keep his walls up not wanting that pain again*

Tania and the twins: *tops lose a button.* ooops. *looks down to try and distract Antonius and give him a nose bleed.*

Sebastian: *looks over at Lia still sitting beside her in the crows nest* What's on your mind Lia?

Antonius: *Looks Tania Directly in her eyes* I was taught to look a woman in the eyes because that's where the true beauty lies.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Antonius: Uh...hi.
Jason: *Pick her up in a princess lift and sets her down on the bed giving her a quick kiss* Now what do you want Allexandria. *He looks at her coldly doing his best to keep his walls up not wanting that pain again*

[/QUOTE]
Helena: .... Are you okay? *sits up and looks at him*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back