• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: yeah I know how he feels being a sexy black kid myself, so much descrimination. *shudders then turns around* Godsdammit Allie......ALLIE?! Whoa shit what are you doing here?! I thought you were dead! *grabs his shirt and slips it back on with ease. Not letting Allie see his scars.*
Antonius: *Looks at the bleeding twins then wraps his arms around Tania* MINE. Uhhhhh don't take this the wrong way but you two remind me of Lupa.

Soleil: Guy with a staff! GUY!!!!!! *Bonks Anthony on the head with her staff* I've got breasts you blind moron!!!!!!!!!

Kai: All my characters have a keyword that sets the, off on a rampage Soleil hates being called a man or a bitch, Titania hates being called a monster or anything of the like. Sebastian and the others....I'll let you guys figure that out.

Valencia: *Hugs Violet then kisses her*

[/QUOTE]
The twins: you know our mom?

Tania: Oh ok.

Anthony: I thought the boy had a staff. I said girl too Sorry I wasn't starting at your boobs!

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitsune: *mimicking Soleil's voice* Well you should have been staring at my boobs. I mean look at them!

Bishop: *shaking head in disapproval*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony: *throws his shoe at kitsune.* s-shut up. *bright red.*

The twins: *hugs kitsune.* hello

Holo: you're in charge of the quest now. Duh!

Anthony: *covering his face.* go away kitsune!

Bishop: Oh... Then why didn't you tell me that I have the reigns... Also my phone is dying... I'll think of somewhere... Eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back