• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

I'M ALMOST DONE YOU NAGGY MEANIE HEADS

THERE I DID IT

yay2.gif

Jason: yeah I know how he feels being a sexy black kid myself, so much descrimination. *shudders then turns around* Godsdammit Allie......ALLIE?! Whoa shit what are you doing here?! I thought you were dead! *grabs his shirt and slips it back on with ease. Not letting Allie see his scars.*

Antonius: *Looks at the bleeding twins then wraps his arms around Tania* MINE. Uhhhhh don't take this the wrong way but you two remind me of Lupa.

Soleil: Guy with a staff! GUY!!!!!! *Bonks Anthony on the head with her staff* I've got breasts you blind moron!!!!!!!!!

Kai: All my characters have a keyword that sets the, off on a rampage Soleil hates being called a man or a bitch, Titania hates being called a monster or anything of the like. Sebastian and the others....I'll let you guys figure that out.

Valencia: *Hugs Violet then kisses her*

Jason: I don't remember you complaining smart ass. What are you here for...if it's just to make me miserable you've done enough of that.

Valencia: HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASSES BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violet: I'm sorry Val but we gotta find the Holy Pomegranates first!

Jarpy: What if you and Valencia don't even get together in the RP, Violet?

Violet: SHUT UP!

Valencia: Don't even make it sound like a possibility. I'll find her if I have to crawl to where she is.

Valencia: Oh so you can seek out and devour every last persons soul but you can't write a post...pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back