• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Alec: ... *glares at Kitty*

Kitty: What?

Alec: I know what you were about to say. Or rather make me say.

Kitty: First of all it would be an action and second-

Alec: I would sound so different from what was intended.

Jarpy: ... I should probably post at some point.

Violet: YES POST YOU LAZY BITCH SO I CAN GET BACK TO CAMP AND MAKE OUT WITH VALENCIA

and also so i can make Max gay

BishopOfKings said:
Erik: *throws Queen of Hearts onto table* ok then. (I have a little. You have five random cards on the table. Erik is throwing down three extra cards, which you can create a match. Use this for the hand you want. http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/games/rules/hand-rankings/ it's only missing a royal flush. Which is an Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10 all in the same suit.)
Allie: he didn't do anything to me... Hunters aren't supposed to fall in love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anthony: Yeah well I am but he took that. Not that I had a fair chance anyway. I'm all scrawny and awkward. Hell at this point I don't even like me.

[QUOTE="Silent Justice]Jarpy: ... I should probably post at some point.
Violet: YES POST YOU LAZY BITCH SO I CAN GET BACK TO CAMP AND MAKE OUT WITH VALENCIA

and also so i can make Max gay

[/QUOTE]
Kitty: yeah it's already official that's it's going to happen. They've kissed in the OOC already.

Jason: *regains awareness*XDXDXD she said she'd shove they bow up her ass. XDXD gods I love that woman

Tony: She's in the graveyard with her hellhound

Jason: got it thanks bro thanks tony

Antonius: No problem to get her.

Valencia: I think I'm rubbing off on her.

Sebastian: Jason seriously went out with a child of Erebus? And Anthony quit being such a hypocrite you are in no position to tell anyone to be the bigger person especially since you've only moped and run away from your problems.a

Jonathan: i'm sorry. *kisses her forehead.*

Anthony: hey I could've thrown a fit. Besides I've got one problem and its not a solve yourself issue.

Valencia: I'm surprised I thought I'd like my sister right now not so much didn't realize she was such a bitch when it came to boys.

Antonius: Meh her loss

Sebastian: Are you sure it's just one problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back