• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Titania:Hmmmmm which one..........*pulls out a dagger*

Jason: *covers Helena's eyes with his hands* Guess who.

Antonius: *Spots Titantia with her knife drawn* Uh guys..who's this chick?

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Isobel: *looking at her*I'm Isobel, nice to meet you.

[/QUOTE]
Opal: *holds out hand for her to shake* So who's your Godly parent?

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Isobel: *Takes her hand and shakes it lightly* My mother is Asteria..

[/QUOTE]
Opal: Asteria? Interesting... My mother's Arke, or as everyone else says, "Iris' evil twin sister"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *regains awareness*XDXDXD she said she'd shove they bow up her ass. XDXD gods I love that woman

[/QUOTE]
Kitty: you better.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Isobel: *Blinks* Sometimes people make bad decisions... so do gods..

[/QUOTE]
Opal: *nods* My mother was tired of being in her sister's shadow as the faded double rainbow. They both founded the Gemini constellation, you know?

LuckyANDKitty said:
Opal: *nods* My mother was tired of being in her sister's shadow as the faded double rainbow. They both founded the Gemini constellation, you know?
Isobel: *Smiles a bit* Yeah... I did, my dad loved studying the constellations and i loved knowing about the stars and their stories of origin.

Helena: *screeches. Grabs Jaosn by the wrists and flips him over her back onto the ground, aims fist at him, but stops before she can hit him* oh for GODS SAKE, Jason!

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Isobel: *Smiles a bit* Yeah... I did, my dad loved studying the constellations and i loved knowing about the stars and their stories of origin.

[/QUOTE]
Opal: It's quite upsetting to know that my mother doesn't get along with her sister anymore.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Isobel" *Sighs* Sometimes it happens...

[/QUOTE]
Opal: It does, doesn't it? *returns to drawing, but now adds in the moon*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Soul: xD
Evelyn:...?

Bridget:...

[/QUOTE]
Elian: What ever happened to that rave Kat was planning?

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Kat: It happened earlier why?

[/QUOTE]
Elian: Huh... I wonder what I was doing then?

Adrien: Being an idiot.

Addison: Making stupid jokes.

Opal: Flirting.

Adrien, Addison, & Opal: All of the above.

Elian: ( -_- ') ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back