• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

BishopOfKings said:
Erik: *raises eyebrow* and why is that
Allie: Why are we in a subway?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
McKenzie: *smiles a bit* They don't have much luck.

Holo said:
Thomas: yes kit. Yes we are.
Anthony: Allie you and I have a lot in common when it comes to Jason. *poofs her and him to subway.*

Jonathan: Oh
Kat: *Nods* Mhm.

Erik: not much Luck? *tosses ten cards onto the table.* pick five and flip them over. Who ever has the better poker hand wins.

Jonathan: I dislike suits but I guess I'll do it for you.

Anthony: You already said you Hate me.

BishopOfKings said:
Erik: not much Luck? *tosses ten cards onto the table.* pick five and flip them over. Who ever has the better poker hand wins.
McKenzie: *Glances at him*... Alright.

Holo said:
Jonathan: I dislike suits but I guess I'll do it for you.
Anthony: You already said you Hate me.
Kat: *Smiles* *In this dress*

Jonathan: it's a joke. You look amazing. *takes her hand and puts his other arm around her waist.* I lied. I was sent to dance classes as a child.

Erik: check. *tosses Ace of Spades onto table. Pulls his five cards over towards him, but doesn't look* you gonna look at your cards?

Allie: Not very hungry...

Anthony: ok. So what did Jason do to you. If you don't mind me asking since I'm not his biggest fan either.

Holo said:
Jonathan: it's a joke. You look amazing. *takes her hand and puts his other arm around her waist.* I lied. I was sent to dance classes as a child.
BishopOfKings said:
Erik: check. *tosses Ace of Spades onto table. Pulls his five cards over towards him, but doesn't look* you gonna look at your cards?
Allie: Not very hungry...

Kat: *Blushes a bit*W-What?

McKenzie: *shakes her head*Nah. (Also was that ace hers or his? just so you know i have never played poker but i got the jist of it.)

Erik: *throws Queen of Hearts onto table* ok then. (I have a little. You have five random cards on the table. Erik is throwing down three extra cards, which you can create a match. Use this for the hand you want. http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/games/rules/hand-rankings/ it's only missing a royal flush. Which is an Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10 all in the same suit.)

Allie: he didn't do anything to me... Hunters aren't supposed to fall in love.

BishopOfKings said:
Erik: *throws Queen of Hearts onto table* ok then. (I have a little. You have five random cards on the table. Erik is throwing down three extra cards, which you can create a match. Use this for the hand you want. http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/games/rules/hand-rankings/ it's only missing a royal flush. Which is an Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10 all in the same suit.)
Allie: he didn't do anything to me... Hunters aren't supposed to fall in love.

(I know about the royal flush.)

McKenzie: *Analyzing the cards on the table, then the five in front of her, then at the back of his cards and at the deck*...Hm...

(I was gonna have them both pull the same hand... Also... I feel like these two were meant to be together... And then you'd match 3 of you characters with mine... Are you like always making people for my characters?)

BishopOfKings said:
(I was gonna have them both pull the same hand... Also... I feel like these two were meant to be together... And then you'd match 3 of you characters with mine... Are you like always making people for my characters?)
( xD I don't try too. Plus we never had any characters before. And maybe they were meant to, and that sounds good, which hand should they pull though?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back