• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Elian: *pokes Addison tauntingly*

Addison: OH MY F*CKING GODS ELIAN! YOU ARE BEING SUCH A BLOODY ARSEHAT RIGHT NOW! LIKE I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH YOU! *Hands burst into flames*

Elian: Did that make you feel better?

Addison: Yeah, and it also makes me want to wring you neck *holds up flaming hands towards Elian*

Elian: *shrugs* Go ahead.

Addison: *growls* I swear, if you weren't 2 years older than me, and I wasn't worried about what you could make me do with your powers-

Elian: And the fact that you can't replace your bestest friend?

Addison: And getting put in some demigod prison for killing someone... *trails off*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Kat:hopefully when Soul get home from school and does her homework. And thanks. *grins*

[/QUOTE]
Adrien: In other circumstances I wouldn't say stuff like this to people, but I honestly think you're a really chill person -we should be friends- and Elian is testing his powers out on Addison and I. Her more than me.

LuckyANDKitty said:
Adrien: In other circumstances I wouldn't say stuff like this to people, but I honestly think you're a really chill person -we should be friends- and Elian is testing his powers out on Addison and I. Her more than me.
Kat:Hm. I think we should be friends too, since I only have two so far, Olivia and Jon.

Holo said:
Jonathan: *hands Kat a box.* open it.
Kat:*blinks and takes the box*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Kat:Hm. I think we should be friends too, since I only have two so far, Olivia and Jon.

Kat:*blinks and takes the box*

[/QUOTE]
Adrien: I only have Elian and Addison, and they're pretty weird sometimes, and kinda Sebastian, so I think this will be good for both of us *laughs when Addison's hands extinguish and she punches Eli hard in the arm*

Ichiro: *Appearing behind Violet out of nowhere and shoving his sword through her back and quickly channeling some energy into her and pulling it out.* Now you do, I leave teaching her to you Little nyx buh bye now. *Poofs*

Valencia: Well that was straightforward.

Jason: Ooh feisty, that just tells me I'm right.

Antonius: *Deep in the water swingin his sword around with surprising speed a dragon made of water randomly bursts forward from his sword.* Whoa.

Sebastian: Alright let's give it a shot then.

Jonathan: *looks at it and smiles at her.*
Blue-Crystal-Pearl-Long-Vintage-Bronze-Charm-Necklace_lg.jpg

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Ichiro: *Appearing behind Violet out of nowhere and shoving his sword through her back and quickly channeling some energy into her and pulling it out.* Now you do, I leave teaching her to you Little nyx buh bye now. *Poofs*
Valencia: Well that was straightforward.

Jason: Ooh feisty, that just tells me I'm right.

Antonius: *Deep in the water swingin his sword around with surprising speed a dragon made of water randomly bursts forward from his sword.* Whoa.

Sebastian: Alright let's give it a shot then.

[/QUOTE]
Helena: *flustered noises*

Elian: *pats Addison's head* And that's why you need to stop living inside your hidey hole, Bunker 9, Addie. Not everything is angst and hormones.

Addison: I would if you didn't give me a reason to speak. Be happy Anthony. Don't be such a freaking Debbie Downer all the time.

Anthony: I'm Always being by myself. Any longer and I'll end up like you. Acting 80 when I'm not.

Holo said:
Anthony: I'm Always being by myself. Any longer and I'll end up like you. Acting 80 when I'm not.
Addison: I don't act like I'm 80-

Elian: She's just a little socially inept

Adrien: And an introvert

Elian: And-

Addison: I get it guys! Bloody hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back