• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jason: *Sighs and leans over and kisses Helena* Did any of that stop me from kissing you? Or holing your hand or even holding you for that matter. We all have faults, I'm naive, stubborn, childish, scarsthat literally cross the whole front of my chest, plus I'm not the most emotionally stable person either...my worst habit is that I'll internalize everything bad that happens and I'll explode later on... Even as we speak I can feel the anger bubbling in my gut at Max.....before I was too busy being sad and trying to get over that sadness to be angry...but now that I think about it I'm getting pretty pissed off.

Anthony: *floating through and around the ship as mist.* I can hear you two from the deck. *floats through the door.*

Jason: He promised me he'd keep her safe.....that they'd come back and she didn't, he wouldn't even tell me what happened just that she was gone.....* Jason's eyes went up to Anthony as he entered the room.* and?

Anthony: It's depressing. *tilts upside down.* to me anyways. I'll soundproof the room though. *snaps then floats down through the floor.*

Anthony: No. Trying a new form of moping. Is not working out well. *floats through a wall.*

Jason: Gah ouch ouch owwww Kai why you no respond faster!

Kai: I'm so sorry I was watching Esdeath put the mack on Tatsumi!!

Valencia: *Holds Violet close* I wanna show you something later is that okay?

Helena: *sighs and drags Jason along more* Come on seaweed were going to explore France and your gonna f***ing buy me a... Baguette or whatever. Baguette baguette Eiffel Tower.

Addison: *does little happy dance* Do-ri-tooos I love Do-ri-tooos! Man, I really need to make a smoke bomb that smells like Doritos now.

Elian: -(O-O)- Lucky actually finished my CS.

Addison: And now the horrific story of how we met is everywhere *groans and flops on floor*

Adrien: *takes picture of Addison* This is going in the Friendship Fails book.

Jason: Alright alright, but how about you hold my hand instead of my hair, this hurts.

Valencia: *smiles and picks Violet up in a princess lift* Great hold on *valencia runs towards the end of the boat leaping off the edge and Flashstepping in midair landing on and abandoned build that towered over the city, they could still see the ship but we're quite a ways away.* whew that was my longest one yet. I want to show you my new powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back