• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Daniel: *laughs at Anthony and then points at Helena.* you may eat now my pet.

Hydra: *licks his lips before bursting into flames covered in Greek fire.*

Anthony: ouch. *holding two torches blazing with greek fire.*

Holo said:
Daniel: excommunicated from the first none for attempting to kill the chief lector.
Addison: *kicks Hydra back* Well what the Hades do you want with Anthony?

Daniel: he killed his sister don't you know. He still has the revolver.

Anthony: *stands up shaking.* I have your revolver and a bullet in my shoulder from that day. You will not blame me for...... *knocked into the water by a blast of wind.*

Daniel: boring.

Daniel: *looks at Helena.* you can cut the crap now. *looks at another Daniel that grabbed Helena from behind.*

Helena: *squeaks, surprised then starts fighting and kicking the Daniel (?) in the shins*

Alec: Helena! *steps out from behind Max, ready to run to her rescue*

Addison: It's always the First Nome douches that are batshit crazy

Daniel 2: *clay shin cracks* silly girl. *starts trying to crush Helena.*

Daniel: *raises hand and starts using magic to break parts on the boat.* you Greeks are sheep. I am a wolf destined to destroy you and live on. Anthony is supposed to be a wolf but he seems to be something closer to a cowardly sheep dog.

Anthony: *appears behind Helena cutting the arms off the shabti.* you can torment me all day but nobody else will be hurt as long as I breathe. *throws sword at Daniel.*

Daniel: *stops the sword and starts spinning it.* pathetic.

Max: why did the Egyptian dude summon a hydra?

Bishop: can you think of any other Egyptian monsters?

Max: well there's that devourer dude.

Owen: I think he is technically a god.

Max: ... A mummy?

Bishop: I don't think that counts.

Max: ... Uh... Well...

Bishop: anything else?

Max: uh... No...

Bishop: good... Btw your friends are getting attacked.

Max: cool... WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!

Kitsune: I feel like I'm watching a Michael Bay movie.

Bishop: how so?

Kitsune: I have no clue what's going on, but it's awesome!!!

Bishop: oh...

Max: *goes to fight, then realized something* wait... We can't die in the OoC... Why are we even fighting?

Bishop: defiantly a Michael Bay Movie... Now where's Megan Fox...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony: clay doll Egyptian magic. Weird stuff my mom loves. *stands between Helena and the regular Daniel.*

Daniel: *throws the sword just above max as a distraction while sand swirls around max's legs preparing to launch the boy far away.*

Max: *looks at feet* you do realize I can control the wind, right? *blows sand away*

Megan Fox: *poofs in* what the? Why am I here?!

Kitsune: there we go!!!! *poofs Megan Fox away* now it's an official Michael Bay film!

Bishop: ... Wait... Can't you just poof him away?

Kitsune: yeah... But I don't want to!

Bishop: typical...

Addison: I would help, but I've learned that it's never smart to mix fire with a magician.

Daniel: *teleports to behind Anthony and smiles.* silly girl. I'll teach you what I've been trying to teach Anthony. Those of kind heart jab theirs stopped first. *poisons Anthony then disappears.*

Kitsune: *flipping through files* deus ex machina... Deus ex machina.... Ah here it is!!!! *cures Anthony with an unknown substance that apparently cures everything, because reasons!*

Max: *brushes off cobwebs as he walks back into chat* he had to send Tania with us... She is such a whiny bitch!!!

Bishop: Zzzzzz

Tania: screw you max. Oh wait that's Alec's job.

Anthony: *still poisoned due to lack of logic.*

Addison: Lack of logic, haha. You guys don't know a Magician healer you can get on short notice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back