• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Kitsune: you did what?

Max: duat! It's an Egyptian thing!

Kitsune: ok... But seriously... What did he do?

Bishop: what's he saying?

Kitsune: *takes one question mark* he said "do what"... I wanna know what he's doing!!!

Max/Bishop: ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

??N???: quit screwing around. *looks at Anthony.* wake up. *Uses magic to wake Anthony up in a horrible way.*

Anthony: *nearly passed out then suddenly wide awake and screaming in pain.*

Jason: *activates his gear*Excuse me Mr......Whatever the f*ck your name is Ima need you to back the f*ck up off Anthony like that.

Antonius: *Activates his gear at the same time as Jason* I'd listen to him otherwise you'll be facing both aspects of Neptune.

Sebastian: * Comes out of Anthony's shadow pulling him away with his sword leveled at The mystery man's throat* You'll have death on your *ss as well

Valencia: *Her bow at the ready she lights her arrow on black fire and taps into her magic ability* In case you haven't gotten the message mess with one of us you mess with us all

Kai: *wipes a tear away with a claw having unconsciously turned into an Apoc Wolf* I'm so proud.

(Btw I'm totally down for a Rick Riordan Universe rp all three(soon to be four) groups would ....be....EPIC)

Kai: WAKE YOUR *SS UP!!!!!!! *His roar shakes the boat and him swatting Bishop sends him face first into the water* Wow being an Apoc wolf is cool hey Holo were the same size... So are you an Apoc too?

Helena: .... *grabs Daniel, spins him around and grabs him by his shirt collar* What's the problem, Danny? *clenches fist* Got a problem with Greeks? *mutters* You're on an entire f***ing ship full of 'em. *sucker punches Daniel*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: Good point...wait...HA! I'm the biggest wolf now! Hurrah, I promise I will use my power wisely.

[/QUOTE]
Kitty: ... As long as you don't sit on me...

Daniel: *laughs and holds his hands up dropping his staff.* likes a young avengers group.

Staff: *turns into a hydra.*

Anthony: *dives in front of Helena and takes a hit to the shoulder.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back