• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jason: uuuugh that really huuuuurt.

Antonius: Juliana you're fight is with me not the Greeks, leave them out of it. *Looks at Jason* Sorry about that, she wicked with lightning. She's also immune to it to save your strength Tania.

Juiana: So that's your brother.hmm......maybe I'll just take him in your place.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Okay I'll be able to post soon, seeing as how things are going quite badly for me in XCOM

okay I just totally lost at XCOM now I can post

BishopOfKings said:
Max

Max angrily walked up to the small four passenger plane he owned. After missing a bus, having to walk to the airport, and almost dying in an exploding gift shop; he'd had enough. He had to drag both Alec and Violet the whole way and he was beginning to think that the pomegranate wasn't worth the trouble. He stepped up into the plane and turned around. "Okay guys get on..." He said as he stepped into the cockpit. "Alright dad... Don't kill us."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
exploding gift shop? did i miss something?

GUYS I POSTED

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: uuuugh that really huuuuurt.
Antonius: Juliana you're fight is with me not the Greeks, leave them out of it. *Looks at Jason* Sorry about that, she wicked with lightning. She's also immune to it to save your strength Tania.

Juiana: So that's your brother.hmm......maybe I'll just take him in your place.

[/QUOTE]
Tania: who said anything about lightning? I'm gonna rip out this b*tch's weave if she moves towards Jason.

I'll keep ant on board.

Have Damian find Anthony's bag.

Jason/kai: Helena, you remind me of Serana a vampire...princess...i guess....she a character in skyrim...well the dawnguard DLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back