• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

As a note, I will not be submitting a CS. I will be the guy who plays NPC's and any monsters you guys may fight and come across.

Hey @Kiotaro since your on, do you think my character is too powerful? I think I might drop the Necromancy and focus on Mist skills -.- 
@Nico

Is she too powerful? I ask because I am about to go to sleep and want to be accepted before I pass out

Hey Nico, do we have enough to start the RP? If so, then I make the opening post.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira need to post their sheets then we can start and close 
@Noah if you want you can make a character too, to RP when they aren't fighting monsters

Cool, I will await their posts. 
ehhh......okay i'll make a character. 
@kira blackthorn I see the points of others now actually. Body adaptation is not one a regular feature of an Aphrodite daughter. Perhaps inducing confusion might be better? 
@kira blackthorn , i'm sorry to ask, but can you not have the body adaptation ability? It is not a power Aphrodite demigods have. Is there another power? Also, if you only have two, then the potential of the other powers become higher.

Nico said:
@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira need to post their sheets then we can start and close 
@Noah if you want you can make a character too, to RP when they aren't fighting monsters
Currently making one!

Alright, choose wisely.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira your character seems good to me, just wondering if there are any quirks? Seems like a pretty perfect guy being educated, strong, etc. Side note, love in Greek mythology.....lol. That will end well.

I believe I had socially awkward in there, though hes a highschooler he kinda keeps to himself which upsets his mother.

"It's supercalafragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious, if you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!"

Random quote day?

Alright, thanks. It is accepted.

Lol, TheTurtleGod. "Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings" - Robert Bloch

"It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean it is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's. It isn't ours either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs."

This is quite fun, actually.

http://cubemonkey.net/quotes/

Lol I gave up on that quote halfway through. But, shouldn't you be working on your CS instead of looking at quotes? Here is something related, "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

I forgot another crucial part in the CS. Those who are accepted do not have to, but are encouraged to add a personality section. Turtle, your character is accepted. Just know that he has an extra edge in battle as he is intellectual in strategy and weaponry. Plus he already knows how to weave and sew. 
The personality can be in bullets. 
Okay Nico, TheTurtleGod and Kaizan have posted their CS. Do I have the go fore the opening post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back