Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ryan: It's Adelina...I'm correcting you before she gives another explanation. Pepsi, how could you lie to me? Lying is bad! ....I saw it again! Your nose twitched again.

It's broke? Maybe it could make some more money by walking other phones' dogs? i'm sorry i had to and BESIDES i'm in a nazi mood today

Seriously, it's broken and it ruined my day. 
Uhhhhh.... so what's this between Ryan and Pepper in the ooc... ? hahaha cuz it's just.... taking up OoC space.

did you smack that driver and beat that person to the ground for running it over?

Cupid: NOW I REMEMBER! Ryan and Pepper!

Ace: Cupid not now I don't feel like rhyming.

Cupid: I wasn't trying to rhyme.

Ryan:...*Stays silent* *Turns a bit red*...*Throws Cupid into the ocean*

TechEwok said:
Seriously, it's broken and it ruined my day. 
Uhhhhh.... so what's this between Ryan and Pepper in the ooc... ? hahaha cuz it's just.... taking up OoC space.
Yeah get a room you 2! Or at least a 1x1 rp :P

No, because regardless of the protective case, it fell out my pocket and the gravel pretty much smashed my screen so I can't see through it.

TechEwok said:
No, because regardless of the protective case, it fell out my pocket and the gravel pretty much smashed my screen so I can't see through it.
Quick put it in a microwave and or oven it will fix it self.

... wont help with 7 gigantic concentric points of glass spiderwebbed out and can't even use the damned thing. Just click the lock/unlock button to light it up and stuff lol I'm getting my replacement tomorrow.

I don't have an iPhone. Disgusting thing. 
Btw, Keane's original version of Somewhere only we know, IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LILY ALLEN'S COVER! @Soul OMU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back