Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ryan: *Furrows brows and bends legs* *Dives toward the land* *Lands on the ground making a huge impact...like superman? ha* ow...eh this will take some getting used to I guess.

Ryan: *Frowns a little* You're confusing me

Cupid: PEPPER!

Ace: ...now I see! Pepper and rye bread! Is that the secret recipe? Does that taste good?

Cupid: I don't know, but I found a name that ends in -per. What did we need it for again?

Ace: No clue.

Ryan: Is it because you saw something cute again? *Looks around* No bunnies this time. What was it?...Or who was it? Ooooh! It's a who isn't it? Aw how cute.. *Laughs a little*

Adelina: His abilities were focused mainly on his heightened strength and dexterity, although some presume that he may have had weak powers that are more directly related to Zeus . . . His strength was derived from Zeus because, of course, Zeus, being an incredibly powerful god, possessed superhuman strength . . . But you, being a son of one of the Big Three, would typically be quite powerful in some way, right? If you have absolutely no power over your father's realm, then what abilities could you be gifted with? You don't happen to be implying that you are gifted with Hercules's powers as well, correct? It would be extremely rare for the king of gods to leave his children powerless.

Ryan: *Thinks* ...Why can't this girl just be quiet? *Ends thought and stuffs bread in Adelina's mouth* Ey I saw your nose twitch! I saw it! I saw it with my own two eyes...

RevolverOshawott said:
Jenna: Who said yo waren't an ass like them Helena?
Serafina:.......
Helena: waren't? I'm a bitch. I know I am. I'm a bitch that can kick your ass to the moon, so why don't you go... Sew your lips together. Kay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back