Camp Half-Blood Redefined

BishopOfKings said:
Lucky he's on a table
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't notice everything. 
I'm still supposed to be doing "things"

Gosh guys if you would just calm down all your posting! How about that motion I made a while ago? Can that come into place?

Adelina: *scoffs at the horrible rapping* Maybe I'm never around so I don't have to deal with morons like you two...

Souuuuuuuuuupiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee :D

By the way, what ever happened to PepperJack? D: Ryper is cute too but I thought PepperJack was really cute!! Oh whale

Mason: I want waffles.... they aren't giving me any.... they just give me bread... which gets burned... then I get covered in gunk... then someone comes and yells at me in some stupid language I don't know.

Jenna: Mason please do tell me how are you going to escape that hellhole without us plus where are you in the first place.

RyanJXavier said:
Cupid: IT'S RHYMING TIME HIT IT ACE!
Ace: Pepper rhymes with weather put her in a car and she'll find no feather.

Cupid: Mason! We think he's dead. But turns out, he's alive and likes bread!

Ace: Lucas, rhymes with nothing. Unless you say carcass oh wait that's something.

Cupid: Max! He likes to relax especially when he has no flax seeds!

Ace: Helena! She's not a playah! Stay away from that massive hatah!

Cupid: Zachary! Rhymes with plack-ery. But that's not a word or was it something I heard?

Ace: Karan! Likes to take a stand. She spends her time with a boomrang!

Cupid: TAKE IT TO THE BRIDGE YO!

Ace: When you're with Ryan yo pants go-

Ryan: STOP!

Ace: How bout Cupid he rhymes with stupid!

Cupid:....*takes a deep breath* How about Ace! I'll kick him in the face!
Helena: ... the fuck did you say about me, Ace.

*crawls into OOC from the outdoors, soaking wet and covered in mud* Oh my god.... It was horrible out there... In the land of no internets... It rained. For daaaaays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back