Camp Half-Blood Redefined

I'm in a press box filming my brothers football game. And the walls are covered in nails that I could stab myself with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever: THUNDERSTORM! *Screams and runs in circle before hiding in a dark shadowy corner*

I would probably have one my characters attempt to throw a rock at her face, but that's just me

LuckyANDKitty said:
I would probably have one my characters attempt to throw a rock at her face, but that's just me
You'd probably just get a warning if really want that character killed aim the rock at Karan lol.

RevolverOshawott said:
You'd probably just get a warning if really want that character killed aim the rock at Karan lol.
Alright, then they'll throw a brick instead

And I now understand maxs abilities. They are shockwaves, like thunder. Thunder being associated with lightning. Technically not wind, but sonic force. So aha!

TechEwok said:
..... No rocks please. Rocks get thrown back with other things. Not liable for injuries or deaths.
I wouldn't plan on crossing Karan anyway, at anytime 

TechEwok said:
And I now understand maxs abilities. They are shockwaves, like thunder. Thunder being associated with lightning. Technically not wind, but sonic force. So aha!
Don't talk about thunder or it'll get even louder

It literally came out of nowhere with a super loud boom, and then it was all..... CUE RAIN!

And now it's pouring -_-

BishopOfKings said:
No. Anyways. Anyone get stuck doing that Ice Bucket thing?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ignored mine. And it's also burning hot here, and humid. UGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back