Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Gotta have one of them only, it would give her a ton of power. Karan has one power. And a slight use of her cryoaerokinesis. You gave her pyroaerokinesis and Aerokinesis and electrokinesis. Kick the aero and enhance the pyro some more and it would work

I mean more train, a CHB. They train for hours on end we do it for minutes. C'mon. 
I'd think. Aero and pryokinesis would be a better mix since the interact better together yeah? Though flames linedwith lightning sound cool.

TechEwok said:
Gotta have one of them only, it would give her a ton of power. Karan has one power. And a slight use of her cryoaerokinesis. You gave her pyroaerokinesis and Aerokinesis and electrokinesis. Kick the aero and enhance the pyro some more and it would work
Edited again problem solved :P .

*wakes up from nap after tiring day then eats dinner and gets on*

Alright so...what's this thing with a new character's powers? Is it resolved yet or...?

RyanJXavier said:
*wakes up from nap after tiring day then eats dinner and gets on*
Alright so...what's this thing with a new character's powers? Is it resolved yet or...?
Well i think it's Resolved but you should ask Techie.

Yea don't kill Karan the characters in the roleplay might not like her but she's a badass and that's why we love her.

Well, if you're sure you want to make her a daughter of Aeolus, he has much more to do with weather than electrokinesis and pyro-aerokinesis. I suggest focusing on some aspects of atmokinesis.

YAY now I'm not the only person who has to catch up!!!! Take a really really long time making your catch-up post okay Jarpie?? Also take a really really long time reading!!!!!!

It IS a priority, which is why I'm working on it. ?

I want you to take a long time because I'm also taking a long time but yeah people can just take a long time because long times are good.

XxJuliaxX said:
Well, if you're sure you want to make her a daughter of Aeolus, he has much more to do with weather than electrokinesis and pyro-aerokinesis. I suggest focusing on some aspects of atmokinesis.
2opsrry 
@TechEwok if you didn't know i edited it again is it ok for you now?.

atmospheric manipulation vs atomic manipulation.

Atmospheric manipulation can toggle the weather as atomic you can rearrange densities and structures on the atomic level.

Atmospheric would be to Storm as atomic would be to A-Bomb.

Atmo you can tweak with to make it a good power but not overly OP or the same as everyone elses powers, Atom is just Op in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back