Camp Half-Blood Redefined

.... I disapprove of your character, revolver. It's just a copy paste of my character sheet.... I do not approve of that.

But why the electricity powers? I was trying to make Lucas Special *pouts*

RevolverOshawott said:
But her aerokinesis isn't EXACTLY the same ;_;.
FYI I'm just kidding Actually, cross that out, it bugs me. But I don't care

No offense Revolver, but. It does seem like a copy paste. Cause Aerokinesis is still the same thing regardless of what you can do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BishopOfKings said:
No offense Revolver, but. It does seem like a copy paste. Cause Aerokinesis is still the same thing regardless of what you can do with it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So your basically saying that she can't have Aerokinesis because Karan had Aarokinesis.?

It's more so the fact that they're all the Exact same powers. No differences or anything

..... I'm sorry but... no. I don't like that you copied it. I mean if you make your own versions, it'll be fine but not the way it is.

Whoa I don't want people waiting for me to post. And paragraphs exist!!

Aww well I liked the idea of Karan being all unique and badass with her wind powers but oh well

I'm happy with you all posting but MAYBE we can pretend it's just a half hour since they fell asleep? Or I can have Adelina get badly hurt and pass out before she makes it back to the hotel but I'd rather not and uhhh you guys, feel free to take your time with those posts

I'm perfectly fine. But one way to fix things is -I know I was going to do this to Lucas- maybe when it comes to some of her powers they're a little faulty or uncontrollable? 

XxJuliaxX said:
Whoa I don't want people waiting for me to post. And paragraphs exist!!
Aww well I liked the idea of Karan being all unique and badass with her wind powers but oh well

I'm happy with you all posting but MAYBE we can pretend it's just a half hour since they fell asleep? Or I can have Adelina get badly hurt and pass out before she makes it back to the hotel but I'd rather not and uhhh you guys, feel free to take your time with those posts
Wait, what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back