Camp Half-Blood Redefined

And now Pumpkin keeps falling down the side of the bed...

Honestly, I think Stimpy is just doing it on purpose now.

Hey, Karan right now is.... kinda in the tub taking a luxurious soak and has the area around her kinda silenced and the door is sealed. So, right now, Karan hears none of this while she's soaking. (And if you want to know why she's in the tub then... NO ANSWER FOR YOU!)

TechEwok said:
Hey, Karan right now is.... kinda in the tub taking a luxurious soak and has the area around her kinda silenced and the door is sealed. So, right now, Karan hears none of this while she's soaking. (And if you want to know why she's in the tub then... NO ANSWER FOR YOU!)
We understand everyone needs that "private moment" every now and then she's just gonna be in for a surprise when more demigods join the group and one of them being her sister who may or may not be stronger than her.

Actually in term of powers, Janna may have more versatility with the clouds but Karan has more strength with the air and might be able to keep you from using your powers against her. So in a 1v1 against Karan, Karan would win however, if both would go against... let's say... ace and cupid, they would be kinda overwhelmed

TechEwok said:
..... quick question... did you just make a clone of Karan?
No Jenna is more of a sadist which enjoys doing those things to people but she is not emotionally unstable and she's a loot nicer than Karan will ever become

@RevolverOshawott Alright, I'm officially done cleaning 
1700! All I do is go to eat some dinner, and I miss all of the action. Again.

Yay Freckles! 
So Evary is a ship now? The two mortals put together wow.... @Soul OMU

Julia.... Evary is such an interesting name 

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lol. I saw that and I was like... Meh it's cool.

[/QUOTE]
Also, Meh's my word

Users who are viewing this thread

Back