Camp Half-Blood Redefined

I DONT REMEMBER THE PASSWORD so I can't go back on. My bad for being older than you and moving on from Poptropica at an earlier time than you did.

[QUOTE="Fallen from Heaven]There's nothing wrong with Zany Penguin.

[/QUOTE]
Do you have a multiverse? Come to mine! @Fallen from Heaven CVG68 <----- Code 

RyanJXavier said:
I DONT REMEMBER THE PASSWORD so I can't go back on. My bad for being older than you and moving on from Poptropica at an earlier time than you did.
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR YOUR CHILDHOOD!

I would join your multiverse but a. I'm on my iPad currently and b. It's two in the freaking morning here and c. Well, two reasons are enough!

according to google, Poptropica was released on July 2007

so I was...ten? Yeah ten that's why i got bored and moved on to Combat Arms. And techie was 15. So techie, I understand if you don't know what the heck we're talking about.

Rpnations y u give notifications.

Ryaaaaan can we skip Holo after Julia post's? :c

Anyways is Ryan still blind? i read through the rp and he's temporary blind? 

soupninja said:
Any runescapers here?I used to love Runescape. I learned to RP on their forums, fond memories of that :)
The game was just uninteresting for me.

You really need to chill... um... RevolverOshawott.... needs a nickname... but anyway. Really need to chill. Not everyone is fast at typing, and if you haven't read the rp (READ IT), the quality of the posts make up for the time. Some of us are faster than others.

Remember kids, Don't do school, Stay in drugs. Or if you're against that, Hugs Not Drugs.

I like Diddy Kong.

And am I the only who is freaked out by Salad Fingers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back