Camp Half-Blood Redefined

I'm going to go on my Poptropica account right now actually I wonder how many new islands came out since I was last online

XxJuliaxX said:
I'm going to go on my Poptropica account right now actually I wonder how many new islands came out since I was last online
There's way too many new ones. I'm playing Mocktropica 
I only started playing it because one of my authors made a status about it, and I now felt the need to play Poptropica

I had all the islands completed before they started bringing out so many new ones!

*has one of those moments where you realise how sad your life is*

I barely completed any, I always had my brother do them so I could get medals and stuff 

XxJuliaxX said:
What's your name on Pop of the tropica Hapa?

Whoa there is a lot of new islands! The island I left off on was Zomberry Island. Pop of the tropica well that was autocorrect wasn't it

Adelina: *thinking* Alec diss him Alec diss him Alec diss him 
My name is 8clawpaw!!! Yeeah.

Ash: You know, Cupid's been a lot weirder recently. 

XxJuliaxX said:
Whoa there is a lot of new islands! The island I left off on was Zomberry Island. Pop of the tropica well that was autocorrect wasn't it
Adelina: *thinking* Alec diss him Alec diss him Alec diss him 
My name is 8clawpaw!!! Yeeah.
Nope, I'm on a computer =)

I don't even know how to get out of here!!!! There are just too many zombies AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh WELL okay

I was like 9 when I made it okay!! And BESIDES that was the account I used for my webkinzworld account god I used to be addicted to that

XxJuliaxX said:
I don't even know how to get out of here!!!! There are just too many zombies AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh WELL okay
I quit just when the demo was out. Too many zambies, and your person is very interesting Julia 

XxJuliaxX said:
I was like 9 when I made it okay!! And BESIDES that was the account I used for my webkinzworld account god I used to be addicted to that
I was addicted to the TY website, and I don't even know why. I literally stole my sister's beanie baby for a couple days just so I could make a profile, then didn't give it back.

You found me? COOL!!! I am the smoke goddess Syssanith!!!!!! 
Omg. lol

When I played with my plushies I had some TY animals and they were the evil ones who had evil powers and were always planning against my huge army of webkinz

Why the fudge is your person on fire???? Or is that electricity?

My name is haps10 :cool:

It's either the short version of happenings or happy *shrugs* It used to be haps100 just like on everythinggirls.com -before they got rid of it, WHEN DID I MISS THIS?- And Girlsgogames.com Ahhh memories

GOING TO DA CHEESE FACTORY! 

RyanJXavier said:
screen shot! Can you take a screen shot? I want to see your characters
Nope, and I wouldn't anyway....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back