Camp Half-Blood Redefined

So I haven't gotten notifications and I read through all of that. No comment. Well ya. One question. WHAT THE FUDGSICLE? Y'all are very strange. Very strange.

"huge waffle behind her" . crying

I REMEMBER GIRLSGOGAMES AND CLUB PENGUIN But I got bored of Club Penguin because nonmembers have like almost literally nothing and the only girly thing I had was this Christmas star hat AND by the way Binary Bard may be creepy but he's PRETTY cool.

yesss multiverse but I'm on my iPad right now... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sneaky Biker

Anyway, wouldn't it be a lot easier for everyone if we all didn't have to go to sleep quite so soon?

XxJuliaxX said:
I REMEMBER GIRLSGOGAMES AND CLUB PENGUIN But I got bored of Club Penguin because nonmembers have like almost literally nothing and the only girly thing I had was this Christmas star hat AND by the way Binary Bard may be creepy but he's PRETTY cool.

yesss multiverse but I'm on my iPad right now... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sneaky Biker

Anyway, wouldn't it be a lot easier for everyone if we all didn't have to go to sleep quite so soon?
Look whose talking Messy Seagull 
Watch Pepper dream about salt, oregano, and paprika..that and or being a plant

XxJuliaxX said:

And when your membership expired you couldn't even use any of your stuff you bought -_-

What Lucky ! That's scandalous!!!!

Oh come on, Messy Seagull is awesome. But Sneaky Biker ... AHAHAHAHA

I bet she'll dream about her destiny ... being chopped to pieces with a cooking knife and then cooked as a jalapeño for Soupie's suicide chicken wings...

ANYWAY I will once again mention the benefit of staying awake a little longer ... if you all go to sleep right now, you will either a) wait for us to post, and I will really hate making you all wait for me (and anyone else who needs to post) while you will also hate waiting... Or b) move on to the next morning, which will be extremely inconvenient for me and it will also take far longer for me (and anyone else who needs to post) to post assuming I do come up with a plausible reason for which Adelina was away for such an utterly long time. Not that Adelina's post is so dreadfully important anyway.

Julia most of us have been waiting for you to post since the Great Pause. I think we can wait for your post as long as it doesn't cause Another pause. So focus on the post and we'll go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I mean, you weren't actually waiting for me, because you could still post, and then losing all that work was a real setback for me T-T I'm not saying you should wait for me, but I am saying that if you do happen to move on to the next morning (which I encourage because I really would hate to hold the group back) it will probably be something similar to a Wakulla volcano incident (but of course it's not like I'm all that important anyway) Overall I'm EXTREMELY sorry for the inconvenience but I'm just pointing out that it's not TOO bad to stay up a little later anyway, right?

Were still waiting for Holo. And don't worry about it being an inconvenience just try your hardest to create your post and if we have to stall a bit I bet Kitty will have something planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back