Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Cupid: I know the pain that accompanies the wait...*Plays with arrow*You have no idea how much I want to shoot someone right now.

Mhm, exactly Julia. I don't plan on going down without a fight! *Puts fists up and shadowboxes for a second before stabbing a pillow*

We just need @LuckyANDKitty @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira To put their character(s) to sleep

Meanwhile

Cupid: Time to sing! La-

Ace: NO.

Cupid:...

Ace: Time to rap.

Ryan: Oh man. Time to go.

But I'm still deciding where I should start! Techie says I should rewrite the first four hours again (the more uneventful portion as I ALREADY described) but he's the only one who voiced an opinion at all

But FINE I'll start from the top again even though it will take a lot more time and willpower!

And WHY won't anyone answer my question?!

Adelina: *walks away*

I asked, "Why are we in such a rush to go to sleep?" I don't happen to remember asking that at any point in the past more than once and if I ever did repeat a question it would be because I did not receive an answer. But, completely unrelated, I don't understand why people would refuse to answer an unanswered question BECAUSE I ask it more than once.

I meant your other question. Just post from the beginning. It's not gonna kill anyone to know what Adelina was thinking and doing.

Cupid: RED..wait no blue. What were we talking about again? *sees adelina walking away* *tackles adelina* Baby come back! You can blame it all on meee

Where to start? Feel free to post from the beginning, but if you dont want to then you dont have to.

Why rush sleep? Because we want to experience the hotel beds earlier

RyanJXavier said:
Cupid: RED..wait no blue. What were we talking about again? *sees adelina walking away* *tackles adelina* Baby come back! You can blame it all on meee
Where to start? Feel free to post from the beginning, but if you dont want to then you dont have to.

Why rush sleep? Because we want to experience the hotel beds earlier
Can we time skip already ;_; i feel like some of those people will take ages to post.

Oh okay, I know it won't kill anyone, but rewriting details is torture for me! In fact it would be extremely helpful if you all didn't go to bed so soon because I REALLY wanted to catch up before the next day. It MIGHT take a BIT longer to catch up though, if I have to rewrite those first few hours - but maybe I'll make it shorter than last time

Adelina: OH MY GODS GET OFF YOU FREAK 
You know.. what's so bad about socializing at 10 pm in Brazil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back