Camp Half-Blood Redefined

And I'll have to include not only nine hours in my post but the whole night along with it

I'd rather get to the hotel before it's morning...

Then don't rewrite the details if it tortures you!

No time skipping for now sorry

Julia just write. You don't need to be as detailed as your lost post during the Great Pause. As long as it's not a one-liner(which I know you'll never post) you'll be fine.

Cupid: *smiles* Aw Adelina has a nickname for me. Did you hear that guys?

Ryan:...freak? Yep, I heard that.

Fine okay I'll try when I get on my laptop

I love how we're unanimously calling it the Great Pause like some sort of enormous natural disaster

Adelina: *blood rushing to her face, storms off angrily*

I SAW IT FIRST!!! *dives and catches bone and takes it back to dog castle!*

Max: *unlocks cage* no I'm not my writer is!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adelina: Oh my GODS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY THANK YOU MAX! ... Or not. And Sciron is a demigod too; well, look how he turned out!

Serafina: also why haven't the scientist caught us yet if theres a FREAKING WHITE WINGED UNICORN FLYING IN THE SKY

Got to go and finish this dang book! Oh and tomorrow I won't be on until about 1pm California time because I have to go to school and assist freshmen...eh. They have their own first day and ASB people need to help them out.

Oh and Thursday is my official first day back at school. I start my Senior year in hs woo! Okay well just a heads up. Good night all!

Good night... Eh I need sleep. Insanity starts tomorrow.... Then school the day after that... *yawns* night *falls asleep*

I, like, read the first chapter... of the first book I have to read for school... 
I think the Harrianna ship is , well, SUPER cute, why hasn't anyone talked about that one yet? 
... Sleepchaos

That's what I get for checking my phone before I go to bed. Whelp that's a nightmare in waiting. Now good night for reals this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back