Camp Half-Blood Redefined

BishopOfKings said:
I'm more for the MaxXAlec ship. Only cause if that doesn't happen you'll bring back MaxXManny
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I miss Manny

Wow it just really appalls me how much Nico has changed ...

From The Titan's Curse:

"Hey, can I see that sword you were using?"

I showed him Riptide, and explained how it turned from a pen into a sword just by uncapping it.

"Cool! Does it ever run out of ink?"

"Um, well, I don't actually write with it."

"Are you really the son of Poseidon?"

"Well, yeah."

"Can you surf really well, then?"

I looked at Grover, who was trying hard not to laugh.

"Jeez, Nico," I said. "I've never really tried."

He went on asking questions. Did I fight a lot with Thalia, since she was a daughter of Zeus? (I didn't answer that one.) If Annabeth's mother was Athena, the goddess of wisdom, then why didn't Annabeth know better than to fall off a cliff? (I tried not to strangle Nico for asking that one.) Was Annabeth my girlfriend? (At this point, I was ready to stick the kid in a meat-flavored sack and throw him to the wolves.)

and then suddenly when Bianca dies and he learns he's the son of Hades, he transforms into the really creepy ghost dude who was stuck in a jar for several days with some pomegranate seeds 
Yes, go Ryper! Adelina shall not be affected by Cupid's evil love arrows again!

But he has his kid Nico moments still... It's just Bianca, and Percy... They changed him

I love how often Nico gets turned into plants though xD  

BishopOfKings said:
Manny is Ruling over a small Malaysian island and will be back when he gets the chance
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait, so Manny's Not dead anymore?

Yeah lol "Masts are made from trees"

But still, when used to think everything was cool and he was jumping up and down like he had to go to the bathroom when he learned he was a demigod and he was totally obsessed with a dumb game

And from The House of Hades:

He sat back in his leather aviator jacket, his black T-shirt and jeans, that wicked silver skull ring on his finger, and the Stygian sword at his side. His tufts of black hair struck up in curls like baby bat wings. His eyes were sad and kind of empty, as if he’d stared into the depths of Tartarus—which he had.

Also, he used to have olive skin and now he has pale skin ...

Anyway, is it official? Cupid's arrow shall now affect Pepper instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back