Camp Half-Blood Redefined

XxJuliaxX said:
BUT BUT BUT
WELL I'LL TRY

BUT IF YOU DO A TIME SKIP I'M OUT
*Pouts* DON'T LEAVE PRINCESS JULIA! YOU'VE BEEN GONE TOO LONG 

XxJuliaxX said:
Julia is a Happy Hapa and a Happy Hapa is Julia! For no Hapa can be truly Happy if their not a Happy Hapa and they'll never be a true Happy Hapa if their name is not Julia! For Julia is the princess Happy Hapa and the ruler of Happy Hapas because she is a Happy Hapa name Julia.
Yay! The Happy Hapa song is officially back. :smiled:

YES! I sort of just copied and pasted it from a while ago. BUT YAY!!!

and if anyone reminds me that school starts in two weeks you will regret it

Raiko: Cupid. Bullets hurt more than arrows. *gets gun from back pocket and takes off safety. Cocks gun and points to Cupid.* let's see which one hurts more.

From where do I summon the willpower to rewrite my post? It has to be done ... I don't even know how far you guys have gotten while I was on vacation ... all I know is that I have to read another, what, 30 pages and Techie made a really awesome post

Adelina: *looks at Raiko* I wouldn't try that if I were you. Can't Cupid, like, shoot an instant love arrow from his mind? Or does he ever run out? 
For me it starts on August 28 ... WAIT that's one and a half week NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxJuliaxX said:
WAIT now that Pepper and Ryan are destined to be together, maybe Ryan can see Pepper first instead when Cupid shoots him! I doubt I'll ever catch up anyway.
Not that easy princess! Are they destined together? Are they? You still owe me for constantly insulting me!

Julia You have the willpower, you just gotta believe. YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE! *flies off leaving a rainbow behind* and I go back Thursday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raiko: *hisses at Adelina* I can close my eyes you know! An I can shoot a bullet a lot faster than an arrow.

YES YOU DO.

And you guys are all Lucky, I'm already getting homework *cries* 
And we have to work with My teachers hissing cockroaches as one of our first classes. *FROWNS LOUDLY & cries harder*

BUT HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I LAST INSULTED YOU ANYWAY

*believes*

nope that didn't really help

Adelina: Trust me, I tried closing my eyes. It's not a real arrow, though, so I'm not sure if it takes as long as a real arrow to hit you or if it's just instant.

Well all of them are but you made a really awesome post like recently or maybe not recently I don't even know anymore

What? I thought she looked like a grandma

I look like the essence of SWAQQER! Hahahahaaaaa. I'm gonna jump off a cliff right meow.

Raiko: But. But. But. I can drain his life! HA! Beat that Cupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back